Stay with me

Jack's POV:
As I'm running I see BEN in the distance. "BEN! FIND EVERYONE! I FOUND Y/N BUT SHE IS IN TERRIBLE CONDITION!" I yell and quickly run past him "WHAT HAPPENED!" I hear him yell in the background as I quickly make my way to slender mansion.

Y/N groans as I open the door and bring her straight to slenderman. "Child! Y/N! Put her on my desk." The tall man exclaimed before swiping his tentacles over what was on his desk. I put her down softly "jack, I need you to get something to tie her down with, her powers are coming quicker than expected, hurry child." I nod and run into the basement grabbing ropes and chains before making another dash for slenders office.

As I'm about to open the door I hear a very high pitched scream, I knew instantly it was Y/N. Opening the door was just the beginning. When I looked around I see Slenderman holding down a raging Y/N, her eyes were white and her skin turning very light grey, barely noticable, but still there. I run over panting before grabbing one of Y/N's arms and holding it down quickly rapping rope around her bloodly wrist. I repeat for her other arm and legs. "Slender, will she be okay?!" I asked panicked. The tall figure doesn't answer me but instead teleports me out of the room

I scream and bang at the door until Masky and hoodie hold me back. Toby soon emerges from the living room as I'm screaming my girlfriends name. The ticking man runs towards the door also trying to open it "Y/N!" Mochi and Christina hold back Toby.

We struggled so much in the grasp that the four of them agreed to knock us out, all I remember was fainting into darkness once again.

Once again not sorry for waiting so long to update. So I leave a cliffhanger so I will update faster here. Yayyyyy! Have fun!