NOOOO!

JACKS POV:
I groan as i wake up. Feeling something tight around my wrists as i cant feel the floor under my feet. I look around and spot (y/n) tied to a chair with a gag in her mouth, she is bleeding all over and looks as if she has died. "BABY! HANG ON!" I yell, she looks up at me and starts cry, clockwork and Jeff come up to her a few seconds later

They first start off with punching her stomach then stabbing her with there knifes. But scarlett does nothing, just sits there watching. "STOP! PLEASE!" I keep yelling as (y/n) keeps screaming and crying. I fight against the chains holding me in place until Jeff finally pulls off (y/n)'s gag. "Jack...it hurts..s-so..much.." she whispers softly, her voice is probably giving up on her. The smiling bastard takes a opportunity to get under my skin and starts to make out with (y/n).

SLIGHTLY SEXUAL CONTENT!

"JEFF YOU SMILING BASTARD BACK OFF! NOOO!" I scream at the top of my lungs as Jeff grabs her breast "Oh my Jackie! Just give up on her! Look she looks so happy with Jeff!" Clockworks says in her 'sexy' voice and walks all 'sexy' like towards me. I hear a small whimper from (y/n) and see Jeff has completely taken off her jacket leaving her in just her bra. "JEFF! THATS ENOUGH!" I scream again and kick clockworks into that smiling bastard. They both fall over "j-jack, sorry...I want to go home.." "shh babe it's ok! We will be home before you know it. Shh!" I try to keep control of my voice to make it softer but all my anger is going crazy.

Jeff gets up throwing clockworks off him starts sucking on MY girls neck making me want to kill him over and over. My screams come in handy when (y/n) starts screaming saying her head hurts, but everything turns out well because she starts chuckling deeply breaking the ropes that was holding her down. Scarlett takes this opportunity to run to me and unchain me. "I'm sorry I was waiting for the right moment, I think this is the best time." She says softly. (Y/n) punches jeff until he is knocked out.

I run over to clockwork and stab her multiple times in her stomach then face. "DIE BITCH DIE!" I yell at her as she finally stops moving. I step back breathing heavily "let's go home baby, thank you so much paige" the red head nods smiling before running off. I walk over to (y/n) to see she is barely holding herself up and falls over into my arms. I check her pulse to feel it's almost gone.  I quickly pick her up bridal style and run back to the mansion.

"Hang on! We are almost there!" I cry holding her close to me.