Clockworks and Jeff

-(y/n)'s POV-

     I'll admit. It still hurts know that my best friend died. Plus not knowing who the murderer was. But if slender says he can bring her back then I'm all down. I'm sure she would love it here. "(Y/n) eat your food or it's gonna get cold." Jack speaks up grabbing my shoulder. "Ok fine. These WAFFLES look pretty good." I smirk causing Jack to chuckle. Then faint footsteps running into the kitchen.

     "DID SOMEONE S-SAY WAFFLES!" Toby yells quickly spotting my plate of waffles. "Yes toby. You want them." I say rubbing the side of my plate with my finger. "GI-GIVE ME T-THE GOODNESS!" I laugh as I quickly eat the waffles making Toby fall on his knees screaming. Jack is almost on the floor dying with me trying not to choke.

     "W-why! (Y/n)! I th-thought you l-loved meeeeee!" I finally got done chewing and start laughing. "Oh Toby. I do love you. I just wanted to see your heart break into a million pieces as I eat you beloved babies." This causes Jeff to walk in. "Could you fuckers please keep your voices down." I growl at him and he growls back. "Oh jeffy. I know your just jelly." "Don't. Call. Me. Jeffy. Hoe." I smirk as jack and Toby give Jeff the death glare. "Jeffrey I would run if I were you." Toby says without shuddering which surprises me. "I'm with Toby. Jeff I would leave now." I look at Jack to see he has his scalpel out. This makes Jeff growl and walk off.

     "Wow. And to think I was friends with someone like that." Jack says sighing. "WAIT! DO I HEAR MY JACKY POO!" The door swings open revealing Clockworks. "AHH JACKY! I MISSED YOU! OH AND MY TOBY!!" I growl as Clockworks gets closer to Jack who is already against the table. "Get. Away. From. My boyfriend you tic tock machine." The clocky girl looks at me evilly "did I hear you right. Did you say. Boyfriend." "Yes I did. Now LEAVE! HIM ALONE!" My anger just makes Clockworks laugh as she attempts to kiss jacks mask. "Get off me you hoe!" Jack hisses as I run up to the clocky girl and slap her face as hard as I could. This makes her stubble back holding her cheek. "I gave you a warning bitch. He. Is. Mine." I smirk lifting jacks mask enough to see his mouth before smashing my lips on his. "AH MY FUTURE BOYFRIENDS LIPS ARE BEING POISONED!" Toby is laughing in the background and jack and I pull away. I grab his hand intertwining our finger together.

     "BABY TOBY! YOUR STILL MINE RIGHT OR HAS THIS WHORE KISSED YOU TOO!" Toby looks at me and jack. We both nod our heads telling him it's ok to say yes. "U-um ye-yeah. And she I-isn't a who-whore." Clockworks starts screaming in frustration running out of the kitchen.

     "Ugh. I hate that girl." We all say at once making us all laugh together once again. I feel a slightly stinging sensation on my wrist and nudge jack. He looks down as I start rubbing my fresher cuts. Toby caught on and sighs before hugging me. I start to cry a little sniffing here and there. "It's ok (y/n) I know it hurts but people here love you and would miss you so much if you left us." Toby says hugging me tighter. I hug him back.

     "Well well Well. What's going on in here." We turn to see laughing Jill and LJ holding hands smirking at us. "LJ who is the human?" I wave at her wiping away the tears on my face. "I-I'm (y/n) I came her a couple months ago." Jill smiles "nice to meet cha!" I smile back as they leave the room. "Don't trust them fully (y/n). They're normally the ones playing all the pranks around her with little mister waffle man over here." Toby giggles "ok derp."

-Clockworks POV-

     "UGH I HATE THAT LITTLE SHIT! She is so fucking annoying. She keeps getting all the cute guys!" I say stomping into the living room. "Same. I don't like her at all." I turn my head and see Jeff leaning on a wall arms crossed over his chest. "So. Wanna work together to get rid of her?" I smirk as Jeff laughs hysterically. "Ohh that would be GREAT!" We both chuckle evilly and start planning.

-BENs POV-

     They are talking as if I'm not here. Wow! I know I'm short but I though Jeff and CW would know I'm here. I need to tell (y/n) and EJ before it's to late.

-Maskys POV-

     Mochi and I have been sent on a mission to kill a teenage boy that has figured out to much about the creepypastas. Oh course this guy goes to school. I mean why wouldn't he. I love going to school. "Hey Masky you ok. If it's about the school thing. Trust me I don't want to go either. I was always the outcast. Everyone bullied me." Mochi says hugging herself. I guess she had is worse then me. "Yeah. Plus I just don't want to show my face. But don't worry. I'll do anything to protect you. You don't deserve to be treated like that." She smiles making me blush under my mask. My god why does she have to be so damn cute.

-Jacks POV-

     Slender has called us to his office to go on a mission. By us I mean Toby Hoodie and I. Since Masky is on another mission. "Children this is a week long mission. I need you all to go and kill a whole town. Since a group of adults saw Jeff before, the whole town now knows." I sigh. "What about (y/n). She is being abused by CW and Jeff." "Y-yea. I think o-o-one of us sh-should stay to pro-protect her." Slender nods "Children do not worry. I will keep (y/n) close to Jane and Cry. I won't let anything happen to her while you 3 are out." I'm nervous about this. I mean. I know Jane and cry can protect her I'm just used to it being Masky Toby Hoodie or Mochi. Ugh this sucks. "Please let's just go. The quicker we leave the faster we come back." We all nod and walk out of Slenders office to gather our things.

     As I walk down the hall I hear footsteps behind me. Turning around I see BEN. "EJ you can't go on this mission. Jeff and CW are planning on getting rid of (y/n)!" My eyes widen "what! How did you figure this out!" "I was in the room as they were planning. EJ they are going to torture her." I growl "thanks BEN I owe you." I run back to Slenders office knocking 3 times. "Come in"

     I quickly walk back in "Slender I can't go. I need (y/n) to be safe. Please send Jason on this mission instead." Slender sighs nodding. "Fine Child. But you are going to have to go on another mission. You may bring (y/n) with you." I smile "ok slendy. Thanks." "Child please don't call me that." I chuckle walking out the room.