A few weeks later

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been about a week since the whole thing Jack was about to say. Now he isn't even talking to me. It hurts I'll admit. I try talking to him but he just runs away. Toby has been around protecting me from Jeff and all the other perverts in the mansion. Hell he has even tried to get me to smile.

"(Y/n) please t-talk to m-m-m-me. This *tic* i-I-isn't like y-you." I shake my head and look down. "Toby all I want to do it talk to Jack. But I can't. Why does he run away from me. Am I that ugly!" I run out the front door crying "(y/n)!" I keep running and eventually fall over a tree root. I yelp in pain. "Ow stupid t-tree!" I hold my ankle before hearing a faint snapping noise. Then another. Then another. I then realize something is following me and it's running to fast. It's not Toby. Or human for that matter! I try to get up just to fall back down in pain. Then out of the bushes comes a creature I've never seen before. It looked human but had very sharp teeth and wide smile it's eyes are completely white and it had long ass fingers that look like they can rip me to shreds in a instant.

I try to back away only to feel pain on my flesh. It grabbed my leg. The thing lifts up his arm like it's about to slash me so I put my hands up in defense and to get them slashed. My wrists were now bleeding. "AHHH!" I'm crying at this point. This thing is scary all hell but I can't move. The monster like thing goes to slash me again and it barely gets my stomach. "J-jack T-Toby! h-h-help me!" I whisper. I look around to see a pool of my blood surrounding me. "(Y/n)! Hold on!" My eyes widen "That voice Jack?!" I look around to see Jack running towards me Toby close behind. They have there weapons out.

"J-jack get *tic* (y/n) out o-o-of here. I'll k-keep Rake d-distracted!" My (e/c) orbs widen as I see Toby tackle this monster and Jack picks me up bridle style "TOBY!" I hiss in pain as jack grabs my legs "sorry!" Jack starts running off. Man can he run. "J-Jack go back and help Toby. Leave me here! Please!" We hear a high pitched scream. "What is that! What's making that noise!" Jack looks behind us to see Toby's hatchet in the beasts head. "Toby can take care of that beast. He has been training to fight them. I need to look at your wounds. Where did Rake hurt you?" I look worried "h-he got my leg stomach and wri-" I pass out from pain and loose of blood.

-Jacks POV-

"(Y/n)?" I look down at her to see she has passed out. "DAMN IT!" I run faster and quickly reach the mansion. "(Y/n) got attacked by Rake. Toby is fighting him as we speak. Please someone needs to go help Toby while I get (y/n) upstairs!" Masky and Hoodie run over and nod before running out.

I take (y/n) back to my operating room and lay her down on the metal table. "I'm sorry!" I rip off her shirt and take off her pants; grabbing some medicine and bandages before running back over. "Ok so cuts on her stomach, leg and... wrists..." I grab her arms and press on them to stop the bleeding. Then I put bandages on them. I quickly move to her stomach. Checking how deep and quickly stop the bleeding before putting a bandage over it. Her leg is another story. I can see her bone from the cut so I quickly grab stitching materials and stitch her up before putting another bandage on her body.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry I stopped talking to you for so long. I was embarrassed to even start talking to you again. I'm a baka. I'm so sorry." I kiss her cheek before someone bursts in the room. "JACK! Toby is hurt pretty badly." I turn around to see Masky holding Toby. Toby is unconscious and bleeding rapidly in his stomach. "Bring him over here. But he can't feel pain. This is odd. How are you and hoodie?" Masky lays Toby on the other metal table. " we are fine it's just Toby. Rake is servilely hurt so I don't think it's gonna bother any of us any time soon." I nod and start to work on Toby. "Damn it Toby you jackass." I pull up his shirt and see he is cut deeply in his abdomen. I stitch him up and put a shit ton of medications on it so it doesn't get infected.

"Now to wait. Ugh this is gonna be a while." I sigh before grabbing a chair and sitting beside both (y/n) and Toby pulling out a book about some kinda history and read.

~Time skip because taco salad~

It's been a fucking day and only slightly mumbles from (y/n) and small twitches from Toby. I'm low on kidneys but I don't want to leave (y/n) because Jeff is still around. Sally has stopped by a lot. She looks really sad when she sees these two all bandaged up. I lift up my mask and rub my eyes before sighing "come on you guys should be awake by now. Or at least you Toby. I'm hungry here. Wait. Hoodie maybe he can watch them while I go hunting. I know he won't do anything to them."

I get up and exit the room before walking to the kitchen and find Masky sitting on the corner talking to a girl I never seen before. "Hey Masky do you know where Hoodie is? And who is this?" Masky and that girl stop talking and look at me. "Um I think he is in his room and his is Clockworks. She is new here." I nod "hey clockworks im Eyeless Jack but you can call me EJ or Jack." She smiles creepily "heh ok hot stuff tell me. Are you seeing anyone right now?" I look at her confused "um no. But please don't call me that." SHe laughs and walks over to me stroking me chest "aw come on babe why don't you come to my room I'll show you a good time." I slap her hand away "um no I'm good. Bye Masky!" I run off and hear her yell something to me but I wasn't able to hear. Gladly. That girl freaks me out.

I walk up to Hoodies room and knock. "What and who is it?" I hear from the other side of the door. "It's EJ and I need to ask a favor." "Come in" I open the door and Hoodie stands up. "Whatcha need?" I sigh "I'm running low on food and I was wondering if you could watch (y/n) and Toby while I'm out. I know you won't do anything to them." Hoodie nods and I leave his room to go on my hunt.