A week later

-(y/n)'s POV-

     It's been a week since the new girl came. She has become a good friend to most of the pastas. Even me. Jack and I are currently walking in the woods holding hands. My head resting on his shoulder. We were talking about all he pranks that have happened with Toby, Masky, Jeff, and BEN. Laughing here and there. "Hey (y/n)? How do you feel living here. You know with all the killers?" I look down and sigh. "I-I guess I feel safe because I have nowhere to go and plus I met you. You saved me Jack." He chuckled "Aw sweet cheeks. Your adorable." His comment made me blush lightly and giggle "hehe"

     Without realizing we reached the end of the woods and stare at the town. I look at Jack as he looks at me "you want to go don't you." I nod slowly. He sighs. "Go on" I smiled brightly and ran to my best friends house knocking on the door. Her mom answered and gasps before hugging me. I giggle and hug her back. "Hey Mrs. Clark!" I hear quiet sobbing. "A-are you ok?" She shook her head. "I'm so so sorry (y/n). If your here for C-Christina. I'm afraid she...is g-gone." My eyes widen. "W-what. Who. Who did it! I'll murder them for killing my best friend!" I start sobbing looking at the ground hugging myself. "All we know I-is that the killer was a girl."

     Without thinking I ran. I ran towards the woods running past Jack who tried stopping me. "(Y/n)!" I sobbed all the way back to the mansion. Running up the stairs and into the bedroom I share with Jack. I cried and cried. Slowly walking closer to the bathroom door opening it. Grabbing a razor I hid when I first got here. I pulled up my sleeves and quickly cut over and over. Cutting deeper and deeper every time.

-Jacks POV-

     I ran into the bedroom breathing heavily. Looking around before spotting the bathroom door open and quiet sobbing. I jogged over and quickly spotted (y/n) in the corner with blood all over her wrists. She continues not even realizing I was there. I quickly grabbed her hand making her drop the bloodily razor. After that I grab a wash cloth putting pressure on her cuts. "(Y/n) what's wrong. Why are you cutting again." She screams. I hug her tightly rubbing her back in attempt to calm her down.

     I've never seen her like this. "Baby it's ok please tell me what's wrong." I hear her sniffle and look at me tears still rolling down her cheeks. "I-I-it's c-Christina. S-she d-d-d-died..." I put my hand on her cheek wiping off her tears. I hear a knock at the door before looking at (y/n) who nodded. "Come in." We hear the door creep open and a cracking noise. "Toby in here. Please help me calm down (y/n)." Toby runs in the bathroom spotting us in a corner. Blood is everywhere and (y/n) continues to cry.

-Toby's POV-

     Jogging into the bathroom I see jack and (y/n) hugging. I rush to their  sides and instantly spot blood. "W-what's wr-wrong!" I twitched out popping my neck. "Her best friend was killed. I can't get her to stop crying. I'm not good at this stuff please help." I nodded and quickly hugged (y/n) telling small jokes here and there.

     After about 10 minutes she fell asleep. "E-EJ. She is a-asleep." He nodded and picked her up bridal style carrying her to his bed. "Thank you Toby." I nodded "it's n-no problem. She i-is my best fr-friend. I'll do anything t-to make her ha-happy." He rubbed her head. "Still thanks." I smiled and exited the room.

-Jacks POV-

     After Toby left I got in bed next to (y/n) rapping my arm around her waist pulling her as close as I can. "Good night baby. I'm so sorry." I felt her snuggle her head into my chest as I fell asleep.

-Mochi's POV-

     I felt so bad. It's my fault. I killed (y/n)s best friend. I didn't know. Oh god (y/n) I'm so sorry! I shed a few tears backing away from the wall that connected the closet and Jacks room. I heard her cry. The blood gushing out. The small ripping sound of a blade cutting her skin. Jack and Toby attempting to cheer her up.

     I was cut off by Masky putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him "Masky. It's my fault. I killed her best friend. I didn't know. I'm so sorry!" He hugged me as I hugged back "it's ok. I believe you. Let's go before we get caught." I nod as he grabs my hand pulling me to my room.

     "Are you going to sleep." He asked as I was about to fall over. He grab my waist making me blush. "I'll take that as a yes." I sigh. "Yeah..." my voice made him chuckle picking me up bridal style placing me on my bed. "Why." He looks at me "huh? Why what." I stare at him "why are you so nice to me. I murder people's best friends." He sighs before climbing into bed with me making my face turn bright red. "Let's just say I care deeply for you." He says that and raps his arms around me pulling me close. "Just go to sleep. We will work this out tomorrow. If (y/n) is feeling up to it." I nodded and fell asleep in Maskys arms.