"I wish Doyoung was here."

They looked at each other for a split second, throwing each other a tender smile. For a while, they didn't say anything but both of them knew that the awkwardness was gone. It was a comfortable silence.

Just when Jisoo was about to say something, Jinyoung's manager came in to tell him to go back, somewhat looking a bit annoyed. Jinyoung nodded and he took his stuff right away.

"Are you in a hurry?" Jisoo asked, worried. His manager wasn't a friendly man but even so, he was a bit nervous today.

"I don't know, but I have to go. Sorry, Jisoo-ssi, annyeong."

"Annyeong," She waved as Jinyoung hurriedly went out from the waiting room. A few minutes later, her manager came in to ask her to go home as well. Before that, she announced something important.

"This Inkigayo had just given us managers heart attack. Ugh, I can't."

"What happened?" Oh, maybe this is why Jinyoung's manager looked so agitated.

"Well, you know next week is their 900th days, right? And they want you the MCs plus AKMU to perform a special stage, giving us only, ONLY a week to practice. Jinyoung's manager was rather unhappy to hear that, I can't wait to see Doyoung's manager's reaction."

Jisoo listened attentively but deep down, she was happy to hear that. It meant that she could play and practice with her new idol friends and co-MCs, outside the filming day. I should tell the girls about this, they will be really excited once they hear this.

"Unfortunately, Jinyoung was a bit busy this week, so maybe he won't be able to practice together. I texted Doyoung's manager and he said he could make time this week at least once. This sudden event really gives us a hard time."

Oh, no...

"Jinyoung-ssi can't come?" Jisoo blurted out the question and as soon as it came out, she pressed her mouth tight. She was surprised at how careless she was.

"Um...yes?"

"I see...," Jisoo said but even the most oblivious person in the world could take the hint of disappointment in her voice. Manager-unnie was definitely not an oblivious person, as she narrowed her eyes.

"You sound so disappointed?"

Jisoo widened her eyes in surprise. "No, unnie. I mean..." Well, of course, unnie wouldn't buy any excuses.

"Yeah, I mean...it's too bad. When I hear the news, I thought I could at least have time to hang out with my complete team. But I guess, it's just me and Doyoung-ie then."

"And don't forget about AKMU. And also, you're not together to hang out. It's practice and practice alone."

Jisoo smiled. Although her manager was such a serious person, she was actually really caring. "Unnie, why did you sound like Sajangnim just now?" she giggled.

"Hush, let's just go back. I need to arrange the time with the 'Inkigayo managers'. Ugh, this is making me headache."

~

Since the filming ended earlier than she had expected, Jisoo had time to come back to her dorm and rest before she and the girls would go to YG studio and practice. As soon as she opened the door, Blackpink members greeted her enthusiastically as if she was the mother penguin who came back with food for its kids.

"Unnie, we all watch your Inkigayo performance!" Lisa said, hugging her unnie.

"Sol! Sol! Sol! Unnie, let me see your aegyo again!"