"Fuck you mean "crush" you want that nigga?" I yelled.

"No no no I don't like him now, and stop yelling Zion is sleeping." She said, i looked down at her.

"Wanna know what will make me feel better." I said tapping her ass.

"What?" She sighed.

"That." I pointed to her cooter, she rolled her eyes.

"It's too early for all that, and Zion here." She said always making up an excuse, she's just embarrassed cause she can't take dick for shit, she be like "oh take it out take it out!" And she be wining and and pulling away. But I ain't taking no for an answer today.

"Shut up, just move Zion to the couch and we can go to the room ma." I said rubbing her ass.

"Umm.....o-ok." Her scary ass said. She got Zion and moved her to the couch and put a blanket over her, and I went in as soon as we hit the room, i was tugging at her shorts so that she would pull them off but she was acting scary like she didn't know what I meant so I did it myself, I laid her on the bed with her legs in the air, I inserted my manhood into her small slit she let out a lighting moan as I went deeper they got louder, i was rocking back and fourth, her shit felt real good it was tight and wet and was hittin the spot. I started up going faster and she started trying to take it out of her.

"No I don't wanna anymore." She said wining.

"Stop being a cry baby." I said putting my penis back in her vagina, she held on to my back scratching my it, I started slowing down my strokes and look at her in her eyes.

"Ouch...are you done yet." She said moving vividly.

"No." I said then turned her around with her face facing down while I beat it up from the back.

"Oh shit." She said touching her clit I start going faster making her legs shake.

(2hours later)
(Zonique) POV

I looked over at Armon who was knocked out. I got up and slid on my shorts to go see if Zion was up. I walked out of the room and saw Zion sitting down watching spongebob I walked over to her.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said, I walked back into my room and woke Armon up.

"Come lay down with me." He said pulling on my shorts.

"No me and Zion hungry, get up and get me some food, or your cousin will. He looked at me for a second then got up, he ain't have any clothes in so I put my hands over my eyes.

"Why you doin that, you already done seen it." He said laughing moving my hands.

"Whatever just go get me some food." I said. When he got on all his clothes we headed to his car, but some girl white girl that was jogging stopped to look at me and Armon, his eyes got big and shit like he done seen a ghost, she was starting awfully hard.

"BOO?" Is all I said and she just kept walking, I looked up at Armon and rolled my eyes cause I felt like it was one of his hoes probably.

"You so fucking extra." He mumbled At hopped inside of the car. As we headed to Wendy's Armons phone was going off every 2 seconds,  I wanted to see who was calling and text him but he was just like "Mane you nosey as fuck!" He gets on my last nerves, he always starting stuff. We pulled up to the drive thru and ordered our food, on the way back home we said little words cause i was still mad about him looking at that girl.

"You kno that girl cuz you was starting awfully hard, almost as much as she was?" I asked, he only looked at me like he was annoyed, so bi polar. Then my phone went off unexpectedly.

Brandon🍀: hey wyd?

Me: on my way home.

Brandon🍀: where you was at?

Me: Wendy's with Armon.

Brandon🍀: now he wanna feed you?

Me: ig😂😂😂

Brandon🍀: I got you if you need anything, ANYTHING.😉

Me: ok.

"Who you texting?" Armon asked, i didn't reply cause you can't get mad at me, I asked who you was texting and you just gave me attitude.

"You must not of heard me? Who you texting?" He said getting loud.

"Why do you care so much, you ain't tell me who you texting." I said.

"Lemme see your phone real quick." He said holding his hand out.

"No." I said pushing his hand back. But he was quicker than me and grabbed my phone, I got quiet, and his ass turned red.

"So you still talking to my cousin? What he mean by anything?" He asked in a semi loud voice.

"I don't know, it's not that serious, all he did was check up on me." I said.

"He don't fucking need to check up on you that's my damn job, stop talking to that nigga and I'm forreal!" He yelled.

"Stop all that yelling before you scare Zion." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Then stop fuck playin with me and shit." He said.

________________________________

Team Armon

Team Brandon

Which one?