Chapter 23~

The next day, I felt pretty good. It was Sunday and I guess Ashton was planning another date tonight. The only thing he told me was that I needed to dress warm, since it would be chilly tonight.

But as of right now Michael and Calum were here. Calum is laying oj the floor, with two pillows and he's got a bowl of popcorn. Michael is on the love seat, curled up in a blanket, and also a bowl of popcorn. Ashton and I are on the couch. His arm is thrown over my shoulder and my head is tucked into his shoulder, while my legs are thrown over his.

We were watching The Purge, and I'm going to tell you that its a pretty freaky movie so be careful when you watch it. There's a lot of fucking plot twists.

Right now I wasn't paying much attention. I was to focused on later tonight. I was hyped. I have no idea what he has planned, but that makes me really...excited.

Somewhere in the middle if the movie, Ashton touched my cheek, leaning down a little to whisper. "Go get ready."

I bit my lip before slowly untangling myself from him and getting up to make my way to the room. I closed the door slowly before doing a happy dance.  I jumped around a little, before walking to our closet. I stood with my hands on m dy hips before finally greeting some clothes out.

Once I was finally done with getting ready, I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was done to the side, I was wearing Ashton's Nirvana top, a black leather jacket, black skinnies, and a black pair of vans. For once in my life u was kinda happy with the way I looked.

Sighing contently, I made my way downstairs. Ashton was waiting by the door, looking great may I add, and when his eyes met mine, he smiled wide.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded in response, "Yup."

He smiled before pulling me out the door. The car ride was full of us singing loudly to his Nickleback Cd. We laughed a little as cars would pass by and the drivers would laugh at us. But finally we had arrived to the unfamiliar location.

Once we started walking light came into view and before I knew it we were walking, hand in hand, into a carnival. My eyes lit up, as I looked around, a huge smile on my face.

"Ashton, this is so beautiful." I breathed out.

"Its not as beautiful as you!"

I giggled at his cheessy remark before he pulled us past the fence. We walked around for a little, giggling at the clowns and other weird things. We had finally walked up to a faris wheel. Once we got on, Ashton wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder, as we got to the top. Then out of nowhere, fireworks exploded in the air, making me gasp. 

I could feel Ashton's eyes watching my face, and when I turned my head to look at him, our lips met. I smiled before kissing him back. We kissed until the ride stopped, them climbed off.

I think it was a pretty amazing night. In all honesty, I wouldn't mind if there were a few more.

So I have made up my mind, and I believe there will be two more chapters, and then a epilogue. Who knows I might have a idea somewhere a long and have more chapters but I'm pretty sure this one is coming to a end.                ~Shari!xx