Chapter 17~

"No, no just stay after school and watch the game please?"

Ashton and I are in his kitchen, we we're still getting ready for school and Ashton has a football game after school. I told him that I was just going to come back here, but he's been trying to get me to stay after school.

"Why would I want to go to a game where everyone will give me weird looks?" Because that's what people did.

Remember how Nick had spread that video all over the Internet? Well now because of it, I'm the attention seeking princess fag.

He frowns and walks over to me. "Because Mikey and Calum want you to be there. I want you to be there. You're my lucky charm!"

I giggle. "Really? How's that, I haven't even been to a game."

He smiles and responds with. "Because at practice, after I met you, I was put as team captain and coach said I had improved."

I blush. "Well, that's only because you are just good." I say while closing the fridge.

I walk over to the cabinet and grab a cup. Arms wrap around me. "No, I'm even better now! Please, just come I'll ask coach if you can sit with the team, okay?" 

I huff in defeat. "Fiiinnne. I'll come!" Making him smile and kiss my neck. "Good!"

That was about five and half hours ago. I'm now sitting in science, listening to the teacher lecture us about the stars and shit. I sigh and continue to scribble down notes. Then I feel something hit my head and I look up to see a piece of paper on my desk. I open the note slowly.

The words: Ugly

Fag

Cutter

Gross

Disease

You need to just kill yourself already.

I knew right away that ot was from Nick. I swallow the lump in my throat and push back the read that sprung to my eyes. I crumbled the note up and threw it away after class.

I walked through the halls with my head down until I finally got to the bathroom. I slid down the tile wall and started to cry a little.

You weak little fucker. Get the hell up before you disappoint anyone else.

I wipe my eyes and pull out the blade from my pocket in my jacket.

Yes, do that, cut you attention seeking whore.

And so I do. I listen to the voices and slice my arms. When blood is running down my arm, I stand up and turn on the cold water. I hiss at the sting when the water hits the wounds. I take a deep breath and wrap my arm up.

I wipe my eyes again as the bell rings and I hear everyone yell happily because the game starts soon. I pull down my sleeves and grab my bag before walking outside to find Ashton.

~~~

I guess Ashton was right when he said I was like a lucky charm. Because our team was winning by 6 points. Ashton was doing great. He would look over at me every few minutes. Speaking of it. There having a time out so he's got his eyes trained on me.

I smile a little and wave. He waves back. I send him a thumbs up before looking at my phone. I was scrolling through my instagram which was full of band pictures.

The game starts back up and when I raise my head I'm met with a pair of grey eyes. I swallow and close my eyes. When I open them back up, I the eyes are gone and I sigh. Ashton gets put out for a few minutes and he sits down next to me.

"Hey love!" I smile and lean over to kiss his cheek. "You've been doing great!"

He nods and takes a drink of his water. "Of course I am, my lucky charm is here!"

I giggle and stand up. "Im gunna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

I peck his lips before walking away. I giggle lightly when I feel his eyes burning a hole into my backside. When I enter the bathroom I run into someone and go to apologize but the person speaks before me. "Hey Lukey Pukey!" And my eyes widen.

"J-james?"

*Insert Evil Smiley Face* Well well well look who's back with the cliff hangers! Ily guys!!!!!            ~Shari!!xx