Chapter 2~

Do you wanna know what I do after school?

What I do after school is go straight to the bleachers. James doesn't get home until 7:00, so I usually hang at the school for a few hours. I already know that, the football team has practice today. They usually ignore me. Not like I care if they talk to me or not.

I walk up the bleachers right as the team starts their warm up lap around the field. I sigh and lean against the fence behind the bleachers. I pull out my journal and start writing.

May 28th 2014-

Today has been the same as it always is. I got to school and got beat up by Nick again.

Calum saw all of it. He looked really sad. I wish we were still friends. But at the same time I'm happy he's not my friend. I don't want him and Michael getting hurt for being friends with me...

I guess the whole school also found out that I selfharm too. They started whispering about it when I walked into the school. I think Nick knew, so it wouldn't surprise me if he told everyone.

I don't think writing is helping me get better. But I like to get my feelings out. Its nice. I already know that nobody will ever read this, because nobody will ever care enough too.

I sang today. Like, not really loud but..."What About Now" was playing on the radio and its always been one of my favorite songs, so I guess I just had to sing along. Its been a long time since I've sang.

I know I always write this at the bottom of my paper, to help with my faith in things, but I doubt anything good will happen to me. But I guess I'll still write it.

Never forget who you really are because that's who everyone will love most.

-Love, Luke.

When I look up, there's a green pair of eyes that lock with mine. I feel my cheeks heat up as I look away to grab my stuff. I throw my bag over my shoulder and jump off the bleachers. I sigh and get ready for what's next.

.

I arrive at my house at 6:23 which is good because I might get away from James today.

I quickly get into the house and run up the stairs and into my room. I shut the door before turning around. I glance around, then walk to my bed where I flop down and soon enough I fall asleep.

Ashton-

Who was that? I mean the kid siting in the bleachers? He had such pretty eyes. They were so blue, but almost looked glazed over in a fog that was almost missable. Maybe I can find him at school tomorrow. Or maybe Calum and Michael can...

I'm gunna update a lot tonight!
~Shari!!xx