Why

Andrea (pov)
As I pushed Joey into the pool he grabbed and i laughed it reminded me of old times when I was happier . He told me he missed my smile .. actually he said he missed all of me . I was mad because if he missed me he would've stopped calling so I got out and I felt tears come down . Then I felt a hand turn me it was Joey he started to go on about how much he was sorry and then we just locked lips and the kiss was like I remember and the sparks where still there . I then pulled away realizing I had just cheated on Mikey . " why did you do that" I ask Joey . "Because I love you Andrea I want you to be mine" . I was speech less and lost . "Hey babe I was looking for you" I hear Mikey say as I snap back into reality . He then picks me up and throws me into the pool . As I come up I swim to the rock and sit . " are you okay babe" he says as he looks deep into my eyes . "Yes I'm fine" I say . I then lift up his chin and kiss him we start to make out . " get a room" out friends yelled . Wow your amazing he says as he gets out to pool . He lifts me up and take me inside to the restroom and puts me on the counter . Hey I try to get out before he smash his lips back on mine . His hand starts to go down finding its way to the knot to the bathing suit he starts to unravel it . I had this feeling before to threw my body but the only one I did this with was Joey but I gave in and let him pleasure me . He starts kissing me down my chest and going back to my lips . He then takes off my bottoms sliding his hands in I let out a soft moan and grab his curly hair he then starts sucking at my neck causing me to moan more but I try holding it in . Ugh just fuck me already stop playing I mange to get out he then goes down and starts to eat me out once he's done I get down from the counter and start to pleasure him I see him throw his head back he then pick me slow comes in me . He goes slow and then starts spending it up as my nips gets perky he's sucks on them causing me to let out a big moan but he put his hand in my mouth and I bit down on it . We were then out of breath .

Joey (pov)
"Why joey why would you do that" she says . Andrea I love you I want you to be mine" I say . Then Mikey pops up and grabs her and takes her in the pool . I then just watch her just like I did for months after letting her go . I feel so bad for hurting her and kissing her but it felt right and I am not taking it back . I see them making out and it makes me mad so I go inside .  I then hear some laughs and I know it's her I didn't look but I knew I know here laugh and voice from anywhere . As I was scrolling threw Instagram I hear a big moan . Which cause me to get so mad because I know it was her but how could she do that to me we promised each other we wouldn't do it again unless it was with each other I had to go outside so i did . I saw Mia and her ass was looking fine so I went up to her we started talking and then that lead to kissing but I couldn't bring myself to do anything more . I then see them walk out the house . Everyone says dang . She blushes and try's to hide .

Mickey (pov)
I know she was with Joey so I went looking for her and as I was walking up I heard him say "Andrea I love you and I want you to be mine". I could see tears in her eyes and I hate seeing her like that . So I just picked her up and jumped in the pool she was so out of it that she didn't even scream she just let me . She then goes on top of the rock and we start making out and then one thing lead to the other and I found us in the restroom . Let me tell you she was amazing . We then get out and walk outside we chill for a little but then I can tell she's tired so we go home .