How i meet jacob

I woke up the next morning with a bunch of comments saying oh my gosh your Cameron Dallas sister. Why haven't you told us . I thought you told us everything. Please make a video and explain everything. So I got up and that exactly what I did . I got up brushed my hair. Then did my makeup and put on a outfit. I then set up all my filming thinks and then I sat in front of the camera . I first said hey everyone it's me Andrea Dallas. I am really sorry I don't put up my birthday vlog but it will be posted today . I am also sorry that I didn't tell you that Cameron Dallas is my older brother. I didn't tell you guys because I wanted to gain subscribes without my brothers help. I also don't tell you because cam told me he didn't want me to be out there and because he didn't want people to say mean comments to me and get hate . But I still do sometimes I am really sorry everyone. Then I did my outtro . Then I started to edit it . When I was done I went down stairs and went to eat . Hey Jacob

Jacob (pov)
Hey Andrea . What are you doing today . Nothing probably going to start packing for magcon . Do you want to go to the movies .  To the movies okay but can we get Starbucks . Yeah sure .

Andrea (pov)
My heart started beating really fast when Jacob asked me to go to the movies . But I said yes I went up stairs to cams room he said hey I saw your video you need to do a video with me next . When . Right know cam said . But cam I am going to Starbucks and the movies with Jacob . Aww Andrea has a date with Jacob sartorious . His my bestfriend cam. Hayes you better get your girl . Cam shut up I said we are just hanging out . K fine go .bye guys I said . Bye Hayes I love you and I gave him a kiss but he pulled away .

Hayes (pov)

I can't believe she is going somewhere with the little faget boy I said to cam . Chill dude my sister will never cheat on you she likes you and plus what do you expect she's only 13 nothing will happen cam said . Yeah and I am 15 . So cam said .

Jacob ( pov)

We get in the uber driver .  So we should do a calab together she said . Okay that sounds good . Let's take a pic for snap . She pulles me closer to her and we take a pic . I took out my phone and I did the same but this time she kissed me on the cheek . I started to blush .
Andreas ( pov )

We took a pic for snapchat on my phone first and his. I suddenly had the urge to kiss him on the cheek so I did . Me and Jacob have known each other for about a year . I meet him at playlist . I was with my bestfriend mark Tomas and he introduced me to Jacob . Every since then we all have been hanging out . But Jacob and mark aren't really best friends anymore because they got into a argument . But I still am really close with both of them . I convinced cam to let him be in magcon and cam said yes . I was so happy , but as for me a still couldn't be in magcon which I was upset about . But cam told me that since everything is all out already I get to be in magcon now .  We finally got to the mall . We first went to Starbucks then we went into the movies to see insurgent .