Teen choice awards

Andrea (pov)
I woke up to my phone vibrating and Joey laying next to me with his had around my waist it was 6:30 i had to wake up early because today is the teen choice awards and I am nominated for choicemuser and choicemideaQueen and cam is nominated for choicesocailmideaking I am so proud of the both of us . "Drea wake up " cam says as he walks into my room . "Oh your awake already come on we have to pick up mom from the airport " he says . So me and cam let Joey and Blake sleep and left to go get my mom . We finally get to the LAX airport and i try looking for her until I see a lady with light brownish hair . I run up to her and give her the biggest hug . " hi baby girl I have missed you so much " she's says . " hey mom " cam says . "Hey can I missed you two so much I miss you both Bing in the house " she says and pulls us into a big hug .  We all get in cams  car and I see a Starbucks (I am so basic )  "cam can we please stop at Starbucks " I say . "Sure anything for you,mom and Sierra  he says so we go to Starbucks and I get the purple drink ugh I am so basic . "So drea I was thing about some thinks well you were gone and i was thinking how about we stay in LA and I can get a house out here ".  My face went form happy to sad because I love Virginia and our beautiful house and Jacob and my friends . " drea what do you think I thought you would be happy because you love LA "she says and turns to look at me . " I love Virginia mom but I do love LA " I say . " okay how about we keep the house in Virginia and we can go back whenever we want and I can buy a house over here or a apartment how about that "she says with a big smile ."okay" I say .

Cameron's (pov)
That would be so cool maybe we can get house close to one another because I want to get a house i say . As we all get out if the car. We finally get up stairs and bean goes and runs to her room . "Some one is in a hurry " my mom says . " I am going to wake up Joey that's why " drea says back .

Joey (pov)
I woke up to no Andrea I started to freak out I ran to wake up Blake . "Blake were is Andrea " I say . "Her and cam went somewhere chill bro " Blake says half asleep . I then go back to Drea room and go on my phone . " some one is in a hurry " I hear Gina say . " I am going to wake up Joey " Andrea says i then pretend I am asleep . I hear running then I felt Andrea body on me . " wake up Joey she's says and extending the y she then showers me with kisses . " hi babe I say well squeezing her waist . " and I was already a wake " I say . "Okay well we need to get up and get ready" she says with a big smile .

Andrea (pov)
Come on we need to get ready " I say trying to get Joey up . "No lets just lay in bed " he says and raps his arms around me . "Joey Matthew birlem " I scream laugh as he also may drops me off of me bed . " drea the makeup artist is here hi Joey " my mom says . " okay " I sag coming . " you don't need makeup your beautiful already " Joey says . " thanks but I need to look even prettier " I say trying to get out of his grasp. " but you already look so beautiful " he says . " thanks " I say well giving him a kiss and going out the door . "Hey Alyssa" I say to my makeup artist . " hey girl I have missed you what do you have in mind " she says . " surprise me like always " I say . Okay your done and you look so beautiful know we just need to do your hair . Outfit ,hair and makeup down below

My outfit was a romper from h&m with a floral pattern with black high heels and a nude Steve Madden purse

My outfit was a romper from h&m with a floral pattern with black high heels and a nude Steve Madden purse .
Cams outfit

Mom and Sierra

Mom and Sierra

Joeys outfit

Blake

"Hey beautiful " Joey says form behind me and gives me a kiss

"Hey beautiful " Joey says form behind me and gives me a kiss . " hey Joey you don't look so bad yourself " I say and give him a kiss on the cheek . "Okay let's hurry up and take pictures before we have to go . We finally get to the tcas and it was so nice we got on the carpet and we took some picture then I see some familiar face . " Loren " I say trying to run to her as I let go of Joey hand . " omg drea I missed you girl " Loren says . "I missed you two let's take a picture before I leave " I say . " okay one more for mine " Loren says then she takes a picture with the guys . Then I see a tall and thin boy with brownish hair with some blond strikes in it I look closer and it is the one and only ..............