Best birthday ever .

The first one I first noticed was a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes. I seen him before but I haven't seen him for a while . Then i remember Jacob I haven't seen him for a while . I pulled cam a side. I whispered to him you are really letting him be in magcon. Yes I thought it would be cool to have him in magcon. Don't you think cam said . Yes I love you so much . I am so glad you let him be in it I haven't seen him in a long time so thanks.

Jacobs (pov)

The first thing I saw when cam came down was a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes . It was Andrea I knew her and cam are brother and sister . But I haven't seen her in a long time and she looks so beautiful .

Andreas (pov)
After I talked to cam everyone started to say hi to me and give me hugs . Hayes picked me up and gave me a kiss on the cheek . Did I forget to mention Hayes and I have been together for like a year . I finally went up to Jacob and he gave me a big hug and said I missed you so much . He lightly lifted me of the ground and said I missed you so much to . Okay kids come on eat my mom said . Then we all sat down at the table to eat . I sat next to Hayes and right beside me was Jacob . We finally finished breakfast . When my mom brought out a cupcake and they all started to sing happy birthday including my dad. Happy birthday sweet my parents said and handed me a bag . They said open it inside was a box covers in raping paper. I finally got throw ripping the last of it of without trying to break a nail . Oh my gosh thanks mom and dad I jumped up and down screaming. It was the iPhone 6s Plus rose gold the one I have been wanting for a while . Then my mom said okay kids get in the car we are going to the happiest place on earth. First I changed into a black lace romper  and combat boots. When I went out side there was a limbo that all of us got into except my parents . We finally got to Disneyland . Once we got inside the park fans started running up to all the guys and me . Happy birthday Andrea a couple of fans said . Can you sign this for me . Then one asked how do u know all the magcon boys . I will say later in a video I told them . Cam bought me the 60th anniversary minne ears . Then he put me on his back and took a picture of us two and posted it on Instagram with my little birthday princess love you little sis @andrea. Cam told me why don't you change your names on social media to Andrea Dallas now . Are you serious I can really do that . Yes he said . Thanks this is the best birthday ever . We finally left Disneyland and headed home . When we got home there was no one there . Then all of a sudden everyone came out and said happy birthday. This was the best birthday ever.