Home

Andreas (pov)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock . I turned it off and started to look throw my Instagram, Twitter ,and sanpchat . I posted in Twitter @andreadallas good morning everyone I hope you have a amazing day on in snapchat good morning with a sun emoji . I then turned some music on and headed to my restroom . I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I heard my phone go off . It was Jacob . The texted said hey can we talk. I just ignored it . Then there was a knock at my door . "Who is it " ? I asked . "It's me Jacob  can I come in please I miss you "he said . "I am getting ready for school" I say . "Please Andrea " he says . "Fine " I say . "I miss you and I am sorry what I said about Mark I love you Andrea " then he kissed me . I kissed back then i pulled away and said fine I forgive you let me finish getting dressed and let's go to school " I said . So I grabbed my outfit and went to the restroom to change it was kind of cold so I wore a warm outfit . We got are backpacks and went down stairs . We came down and we saw both of our moms waiting for us . Me in Jacob looked at each other and at the same time said "are we in trouble " . " no we just wanted to tell you two that you don't have to go to school " my mom says . " really " Jacob and I said with smiles in are faces but "why " I asked . " you to are going to be doing homeschooling because you two travel so much " Jacobs mom says . I smiled and then screamed because I was so happy . "Yes know we can start on are work together and sleep in " Jacob says . "And I get to spend time with you and see your beautiful face more " he says .

Jacobs (pov)
Yes I me and Andrea are getting homeschooled .  K thank you we say. So we go up Andreas room . " what should we do she says . "Let's watch a movie I turn on the tv and put in the conjuring .  "Jacobbbb you know I don't like scary movies " Andrea says in a wining voice and a pouty face . Well bring out the b in my name . "It's okay princess I will protect you " I say and kissed her forehead . She started to get scared so she put her head into my cheats and grabbed the blankets and put them closer to her face . "Babe I can't see your beautiful face " I say . " well change it please I am scared " she says . So I change it and look for a different movie stop leave it there on  frozen " she says . "Your lucky your cutie" I say well kidding her plumed soft lips . "I love you Andrea " I say . " love you to Jacob "she says well kissing me . Then she cuddles up to me more and starts to fall asleep . I start to play with her hair then I stared to fall asleep .