Plane ride

Andrea (pov)
I get into the plane and sit next to Jacob, Cam,Aron, Hunter, Brandon, Ashton,Blake,and Jonny and all of our moms . I checked my phone really quick and I see tweets about me and Jacob . @andreajacob I am so glad Andrea and Jacob are finally together . I smile and turn off my phone . Jacob grabs my hand and a rest my head on him and I feel asleep.
Skip plane ride .

Andrea (pov)
We get home and everyone comes to the Dallas house of course . I got a text from Jacob meet me outside. So I get ready . I curl my hair and do natural makeup . Then u picked out my outfit. A peach tank top with cut outs in the back and some high waisted light skinny jeans and my converse .

 A peach tank top with cut outs in the back and some high waisted light skinny jeans and my converse

I meet him outside. "Hey Jacob you look handsome" I say . Hey there princess you look beautiful. "So what are we doing" I ask . "We are going to make a video " he replies. We finally finished the video and we got a uber to chipotle. Jacob goes to stand in line and I was going to go to the restroom. But then I noticed someone familiar. Mark I say . "Hey what's up stranger "
He say . I give him a hug "I missed you I say". I missed you to he says. I am sorry for your loss I say . It's okay my grandma is getting old but I miss her a lot he says . Hey I say if you need anything I am here for you okay I say . Hey are you going to playlist " he asked . "Yes " . "Okay well text me later to see if we can get a flight together " . "Okay bye " I say . "Andrea its our turn " Jacob calls . K .
Skip eating
So who was that boy you hugged . Oh that was Mark Jacob I say . Oh you two talk he asked . Yes why I asked . I thought you don't talk to him he says . Jacob just because you don't talk to him doesn't mean I can't and he has been trying to talk to you I reply. And I think you should he is the one that helped you get famous and he also introduced me to you at the last playlist . ANDREA least not talk about this okay he said . But Jacob he is your bestfriend. Andrea stop okay friends come and go he said . Oh really I said I don't even know who you are anymore I started to cry. I am going home I don't want to talk about this he says . Fine go I hope you go find the Jacob I used to love .

Jacobs (pov)
I seen her hugging a boy. Then I asked her I thought you didn't talk to him . She said just because you don't talk to him doesn't mean I can't and she also told me that his grandma died . Then I said stupid things and she starts to cry then I leave to my house . I felt so guilty and bad that I left her like that but I need to give her space . When I got home I texted Mark I am sorry for your loss Mark I miss hanging out with you and being friends. He replies thank you and yes we should hangout dude I miss you too and hey are you going to playlist with Andrea I heard you two are a thing . Yes I said we are and I don't know if we ate going yet we have magcon I say. Oh okay but Andrea told me she was going he says . Really she hasn't told me I will ask her . Okay bye Jacob and take care of her she is like a sister to me . Know I feel like shit .

Andrea (pov)
I go into the movie room and go sit down in between Cam and hunter . I rest my head on Cam . "What's wrong princess "Cam says . "Nothing I am just tired " I say . "Stop lying to me I know when there is something wrong I am your big brother " he says . "Nothing is wrong okay " I say . "Fine " he says . Then I fall asleep .

Jacob (pov)
I go back to the Dallas house and go up stairs to Andreas room but she is not there . Then I go to the movie room . "Hey Jacob " everyone says . "Hey " I say . Then I see that Andre's asleep . "Do you want me to take her to her bed "I ask cam . "Sure let me help you "can says . We get into her room and cam says "Jacob what did you do to her " . I was being a asshole to her I am sorry I feel so bad already . "Was it about Mark "he asked ."yes how do you know " I say. " I know because she always tells me how you don't want to talk to him " he replies.  "Yes it was about him I just let it go to far but me and Mark are friends again and is Andrea going to playlist. "Yes " he says .