"I missed you "

Fast forward to 3 years

Andrea (POV)
"Andrea is that you " I turn around and I see Sophia . " Sophia what are you doing here" I said . " just shopping for some summer clothes what about you " . " oh I am good are you here for the summer" I asked . "No actually we moved back my mom realized how much we all missed it and how much joey missed it to " she says . "Oh that's cool how is joey " I say . " there you are" Jen says coming with a stroller . " Andrea omg hi how are you look beautiful as always ". " hi Jen it's been awhile and is this the little boy that we have all heard about " I say. " yes it is this is kashius " she says as she shows me the cute little baby . "He's so .. "who's so cute " Mikey says as he comes from behind . " oh Mikey this is my friend joeys mom,sister,and brother . " nice to meet you I am Mikey Andreas boyfriend by the way your baby is so cute " he says . " thank you Jen " replies . " okay well we better get going text me late drea " Sophia says . " okay love ya " I say . " so that what joeys family huh " Mikey says .  Yes " I say. " you don't miss him anymore right" he says . "No now can we go home now" I say . " okay " he says as he kisses my forehead . Once I get home the thought that is going threw my mind is do I still miss him ?

Sophia (POV)

"Joeyyy ... joeyyy " I yell going up the stairs . "Yes bean" he says as he looks from his game  . "Guess who I saw at the mall " . " I don't know Lexi " he says . " no Andrea why haven't you called her " I say. "She has a boyfriend and plus I am talking to someone why am I going to interfere with that " he says . " because joey you still love her and she still loves you and plus you guys never really ended the relationship remember we just moved and you two slowly stopped talking to each other" I replie . " just leave it please" he says . So I do as he says and go to my room to FaceTime Lexi .

Joeys (POV)
"I do miss her I miss her everyday but she has a boyfriend and every time I want to talk she's with him . But Sophia is right we never really ended it we just stopped talking but I just don't want to go back into her life she looks happy". I say to Charles . " well pal all I am going to say is make it right even if it's just being friends and the perfect opportunity is tonight during the party" he says . " you invite them" I said . "Of course we are close pal " he says . "Ugh okay" .

Later that day

Andreas (POV)
" Should I wear this bikini" as I turn around and ask Loren . " Andrea who are you trying to impress Mikey because that's the only one you should be impressing" she says with a smile . " I know but Loren I still love joey" I say. " I know you do that's why you and Mikey haven't kissed yet" she says . " whatever we have kissed just not in front of you we don't want you to feel lonely" I said . Okay so let me give you guys a little rundown Mikey Tua and I have been dating for 3 months but him and I where bestfreinds at first and then we started to catch feeling for each other so one day he just finally asked me to be his girlfriend and I was so happy but I was still waiting on Joey but I do love Mikey it's just complicated.

Charles house
Mikey's (pov)
As we walk in I grabbed Andrea hand she looked at me and smiled . " wait Loren go on in" I say. " what's up Mikey" Andrea says . " I just wanted to say you look beautiful and I wanted to give you this" I say as I lean in and give her a kiss the kiss seemed like it lasted forever .she then let's pulls away . " okay come in lover boy the party is waiting" she says with a smirk and I follow her in . Dreaa your finally here everyone says . " yup that life of the party is here" she smiles . " Bebe I will be back I am going to look for Charles" she says as she kisses my lips . " okay is all I got out as he walks away .

Joeys (pov)
I kept on looking at the side of the house to see her walk in as I was about to go back in the pool I see her looking beautiful as always . Then she says the life of the part is here as everyone laughs . She then kisses her boyfriend and starts to walk towards me or should I say Charles and I . " bud" Charles says as I go back into reality . " hey char hi Joey" she says as she goes in for a hug . " hi I said i I missed you drea" I mange to get out . " I missed you to stranger " she says . " hey I saw your mom,sister and oh the baby that I have been waiting to see" " oh yeah he is a cute just like his brother" I say . " stop being cocky" she says as she pushes me to the pool  I pull her down with me . Charles then laughs and walks away to leave us alone . " hey that wasn't fair chode" she says . " wow I missed your smile actually I missed all of you I said looking into her eyes. " just stopp joey" she says getting out of the pool . I see her run inside so I follow after her . Andrea wait I say . " what joey"she says . " I am sorry okay my words can't explain how sorry I am for not texting back it was just getting hard for me and most importantly you and I hated seeing you not smile so I stopped I stopped texting and I am sorry but I love you and if you love someone you have to let them go " I say with tears in my eye . " really joey that's your excuse you didn't think we could do you didn't think our love was strong enough you had me crying for 3 years Joey 3 years and some how I still find my self crying and you know why because I still fucking love you . Your the only reason why I haven't full let myself love Miley  because I still love you . I know because when  kissed him I don't  feel the fucking sparks like when I kissed you" she said crying . " I am sorry" I said wiping her tears . We then look into each other's eyes and I grab her face and kiss her . We then started to make out until she pulled away ........