Goodbye

Joey (pov)
Today is the day I am leaving LA I hate leaving people especially drea . I didn't even want to move . "Are you kids ready " my mom says . " I guess "Sophia and I say . We walk out of the house . Everyone was waiting down stairs to say their very last goodbye . "I am going to miss you so much lil bro "Taylor says . "I am going to miss you too then I give him a bro hug . " bye lil one "kelian says . I give her a big hug I start to feel tears because it's real I am leaving LA and people I love . Then I say by to Charles,Jordan, and etc . I finally get to Andrea she I bawling . She gives me a long hug that felt like forever I could feel her tears on my shoulder . "Joey hurry up honey the uber is here " my mom says . " just don't let go Joey I love you okay " Andrea said and gave me a kiss that felt like forever it was full of love and passion . Then she pulls away ."bye Joey don't forget about me okay I love you " drea says and walks to the elevator . " I love you too drea so much " I say . Then I get in the car to go to the airport and leave LA . Bye LA until we meet again .

Andrea (pov)
I go up back to cams apartment before Joey sees me cry more and I just lose it . I go back to bed since it was really early . "Bean wake up " I hear cam say . I start to rub my eyes but it is kind hard to open since I have been crying . " you okay baby girl " he says . " I have been better I am going to get ready " I say . "Okay mom is coming to get you so you can move in to your and moms new house " he says . My mom finally got a new house that is way closer to my new school,friends and cam witch I am really happy about but I miss Joey . It's like a bitter sweet day and it's finally fall one of my fav sessions . I first get in the shower and wash my hair and body you know the usually . Then I get some comfy close since I am going to be doing a lot of moving . My outfit consist of a white t-shirt with black joggers that I took from Joey 😂 and my black and white nikes .

For makeup I just put on eyeliner,mascara,and lip balm

For makeup I just put on eyeliner,mascara,and lip balm . I finally finish I walk out of my room . "Hey sweetie are you ready to go " my mom say. "Yes I am let's go"I say . We all leave and go to the new house . We pull up the the drive way and the house is so beautiful . " do you like it " mom says . "It's nice I wish I lived here " cam said . " I love it I say getting out of the car .