Magcon

Andrea (pov)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm . I turned it off and then I we on Twitter really quick . @andreadallas I can't wait to meet everyone . Then I got up put on my Pink joggers,a Pink sweat shirt ,and my white high top converse . With my hair in a ponytail. Then I went down stairs . Finally your done cam said . He went up stairs and came down with my bags okay sis is here . We got in the car when I relied Jacob wasn't there . Where is Jacob I asked . He is with his mom at the airport with the other guys . We finally get to the airport . Flight to New Jersey next flight . We get on to the airplane and I asked Sierra and cam if I can sit by Jacob and his mom . They both said okay . So I go sit next to Jacob and next to me was Aron, Cam, Sierra ,carter , Taylor ,Hayes,and Daniel . Hayes is the only one that is coming back to magcon not Nash or the other guys because they don't want to ,but if they want to come back they could . We also have some other new people like Hunter Roland and Brandon Roland . When the plane lifted off I put my head by Jacobs arm . What's wrong he said you scared . Yes I said I don't like airplanes . Well get used to and he put his arm around me . I know I said and I felt much safer with his arm around me . Then I started to fall asleep . Andrea wake up Jacob said with his eyes barley opened. Did you sleep well I asked . Yes and you . Yes I said .

Jacob(pov )

I could see Hayes at the corner of my eyes staring at me . Andrea wanted to sit next to my mom and I so she did. She ended up falling asleep on my shoulder . Do you like her my mom asked . No why . Because you two are cute and her mom and I were taking about it . Oh I could fell my cheeks getting red . Jacob you could tell me . Okay fine I do but I am her bestfriend then I fell asleep to . I woke up to my saying Jacob get up we are about to land wake up Andrea . So I did what I was told . Hey Andrea I gently shook her wake up we are landing soon. I saw that her eyes started to flutter open . Hey she said . Hey . When we got off the plane she grabbed on to my arm . Hey I said . Hey sorry it's just that your warm and I am so cold . Come on you two lets get your luggage my mom said .

Andrea (pov)
As I was falling asleep I heard Jacob tell his mom okay I do like her but she is my bestfriend . I wanted to smile but I felt him looking at me so I didn't I just went to sleep . I woke to Jacobs voice wake up so I woke up . When we got off the airplane I was cold so a grabbed onto his arm . Hey he said sorry I am cold . Let's go get our luggage you two his mom said . Hey sis can we get satarbucks okay she said what do you want . Can you get me the Carmel frap . I thought you were cold Jacob said. I am I said as I grabbed onto his arm again . Then he smiled . Then his mom got themselves something . Thanks sis I said I love you are like my second mommy . That's what I am here for to take care of you and cam but mostly you she said . Then i catched up with Jacob and the boys . I was in the middle of Jacob and cam and Sierra was with Jacobs mom and they we're talking.

2 hours later

We are at the hotel and we all went to our rooms to sleep for tomorrow .