The kiss

Andrea(pov)

We kissed for a while then he took my hand and we walked back to the hotel .

Jacob (pov)
I can't believe I kissed her and she kissed back . "I love you Jacob " Andrea said . "I love you to I have liked you since mark introduced me to you". "I liked you too but I was with Hayes and I kind of just wanted to be friends". "I also heard you and your mom talking on the plane and you said you like me ".  Is that true Jacob Andrea asked . "Yes Andrea it's true it's just that you were with Hayes ". "But do you like me Andrea " . Yes . We finally got to the hotel and as we were walking up to the hotel she grabbed my hand and we went up to cams hotel room .

Andrea (pov)
I took his hand and we went up to cams hotel room . We knocked on the door and it was so loud . We knocked really hard and said open this door right know . Be quiet everyone I heard it was Aron . So everyone started to get quite. Before they opened the door we hid behind a little table in the hotel hallway . When they were about to close the door a ran and cams back was turned and I jumped on to him. I put my hands on his eyes . "I know it's you little girl " . Then I take my hands off of his eyes and he drops me in the bed and starts ticking me . "Come on guys lets tickle her ". And everyone does . I finally got out of their grasps and get a pillow and start hitting them . Then their is a hard knock on the door . "Open this door right know " we heard . We all started to quite down . Cam opens the door and a security guy is there and the hotel manager. Are you Mr.Dallas . Yes cams says . Well I am sorry Sir but you need to get out of the hotel room you people are making to much noise . So cam gets all of his stuff and goes to Aron's room and we all say goodnight to each other and we go to our hotel rooms . Hey Jacob goodnight I say and give him a kiss on his cheek. "Goodnight beautiful I love you and he gives me a kiss ". Goodnight I say . When I turned around there was Hayes . "I guess you moved on fast ". "One of my friends said you are a slut and I am starting to believe you are ". I could feel a hot tear go down my face. Shut up Hayes your the one that cheated on me you messed things up I hate you I never want to see you again I tell him and run into my hotel room.

Hey guys who do you ship more

Andrea and Hayes
           Or
Andrea and Jacob
Comment down below ship names and I will choose the one I like the most and use them . I hope everyone is enjoying my fanfic love you all and thanks for all my new supporters 😘😘😘😘.