Chapter 3 ✨

Day 1. Part 2 - "Hey, girlfriends!"

Jungkook's POV

"I know I've wondered about how I'd look like as a girl, but I just turned into one?" I gawked at my reflection. "Or was I teleported into another dimension?"

There was a knock on the bathroom door before a woman yelled, "Y/N! Hurry up, you're going to be late for your classes."

What classes? I'm a student now? What is actually happening? I should be going to my practice now. My manager hyungs are going to kill me...

I washed up, wore a black hoodie and jeans, and stood in front of the mirror with makeup in my hands. I tried to put on a light makeup since I was a girl now, and it actually turned out great.

"I could be a makeup artist." I smiled to myself.

I froze.

This girl looked even prettier when she smiled.

I snapped out of it and went back to her- well... now 'my' room to get my backpack.

That was when I realized that my soul might had actually been switched with this girl's even though it seemed impossible.

There was a photo of V-hyung as her phone's wallpaper. "She must be an ARMY," I mumbled to myself in awe.

She knew about me but I didn't know anything about this girl or how I just switched bodies with someone I didn't know overnight. Things like this don't just happen.

Maybe it's a dream or maybe it's reality. Either way, I had to go to her school as I didn't want to ruin her school records.

I had to do my part and I only hoped whoever this girl was was doing hers.

💫💫💫

I finally arrived at her school, but I was 10 minutes late. I had to ask almost every single person I met on the way exactly where this university was located.

I just found out that I was, in fact, in a foreign country.

I was already having a hard time and it was only 8 am.

I peeked inside the classroom to find that the teacher was not there yet. I sighed in relief and quickly shuffled towards an empty seat.

Before I placed my butt on the chair, someone pulled my hand.

"Y/N, why are you sitting there? We're sitting over here," the red haired girl said as she dragged me towards the left back side of the classroom.

I started panicking.

There was also a blonde haired girl sitting where she was dragging me to. She waved at me with a smile.

I assumed they were this Y/N girl's friends and calmed down instantly.

"Hey girlfriends," I exclaimed like one of those rich girls in k-dramas as soon as I sat down.

They stared at me with furrowed eyebrows. "What?"

I gulped. "Shit, Y/N doesn't talk like that, does she? Quick, apologize. Apologize, please!" I screamed internally.

"I mean, guys what's up?" I nervously corrected myself.

They only said, "Not much", and looked at me as if I had something to spill.

"Aren't you going to tell us what happened yesterday?" They raised their eyebrows, waiting for my answer.

I widened my eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about...?"

The red haired girl chuckled, "You're so weird today. We meant your aunt. You ran home yesterday when she suddenly arrived. How is she?"

Aunt? There wasn't someone like that in her house when I left. "Yeah she's fine. She seemed to have something to do so she left already," I guessed, crinkling my forehead.

They nodded but kept staring at me.

I gestured, 'What?'

The blonde haired girl pouted, "Aren't you going to ask something?"

Something? Was I supposed to ask something? You two dyed your hair? You two watched that k-drama yesterday? You know annyeonghaseyo? I don't know what girls talk about. It was really scary being this close to girls I didn't know, AND being stared down by them. I want to go back to my hyungs... ㅠㅠ

I looked down at my hands, fumbling with my hoodie. They suddenly looked at me worried.

"Hey, did something happen with your aunt?" The blonde girl leaned towards me, almost touching my shoulder.

I jumped back surprised, uncomfortable with the sudden close proximity. They looked at me wide eyed as if I was not myself then. If only they knew...

"No, nothing happened." I faked a laugh. "Everything is just normal."

"Please buy it. Please buy it," I chanted inside my head.

They looked at each other and then at me.

The red haired girl chimed, "Okay, then. After you left yesterday, we actually played a game called 'Who's your BTS soulmate?' and guess who we got."

Their eyes were fixed on me, and I swear I saw sparkles inside them. They really liked us. I was really flattered.

"Umm..." I thought for a second. "Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung?" I pointed at each one of them.

They got confused. "Hyung?" They both asked at the same time, tilting their heads.

Oof. I forgot that I was a "girl". I felt like slapping myself.

"Sorry, I think I hit my head while sleeping... Just try to bear with me today," I sighed, closing my eyes. They only hummed and nodded.

The teacher came in through the door, and the class started.

It's going to be long day...

————————————————————A/N: Thank you for reading ❤️ If you liked it, please don't forget to vote

A/N: Thank you for reading ❤️ If you liked it, please don't forget to vote.