Chapter 15

*Lash's POV*

I slammed the door behind me and ran up the stairs, "Audrina?!" No response. "Audrina?"

I whipped her bedroom door open, she was sitting in bed reading wearing one of my sweaters and nothing else but underwear, her curly hair cascading across her shoulders and back, her reading glasses on the tip of her nose, she plucked out her headphone, "you're home early," she softly smiled.

Act cool, Lash, "how was the homework tutorial thing?" I sat down next to her. I never went to any tutorial sessions but then again I dropped out of high school.

"Meh," she placed the book on her bedside table and her glasses followed, "Warren wasn't there, I'm not surprised though. Anyways, what were you up to?"

I began to take off my shoes, "nothing really."

"Lash, please don't make me read your mind." She said so non chalantly.

I sighed as I took off my pants and put on some sweat pants.

"You went to go visit him, didn't you?" She said with almost a crack in her voice. I quickly looked at her, and complete disappointment painted her face. "You can tell me you're going to see him, y'know. I don't care, he has his own life, and I understand you're his best friend."

"I just don't want to hurt you. I know this is a sensitive topic for you." I sat closer to her. Shit, Lash, you should have just told her.

"I don't care about him," she held my hand, "I'm with you, and this is exactly where I want to be." She kissed my cheek, "now get comfortable so that we can go to bed."

I lied down next to her and just admired her beauty. We haven't had sex in a while, she's just so irresistible, but I don't want to do anything she doesn't want.

"Audrina?" I looked at her lips as she looked over to me.

"Hm?" Seeing her just like this, just plain Audrina is the Audrina I love. She doesn't need anything, she is a true beauty.

*Audrina's POV*

Lash was just looking at me, as if he were memorizing my face. This could get awkward really fast.

"Lash-?" I was saying but then he shut me up by gently kissing me then got on top of me.

He pulled out of the kiss and looked at me again, "Well are you going to kiss me or not?" I said as I softly laughed. He grinned and kissed me.

I took off my sweater, and then I took off his shirt. He began to kiss me passionately, I wrapped my legs around him, and he groped one of my breasts. His hand wandered down to my underwear and he slightly began to take them off, but not completely. Just rip them off of me already.
I arched my back and felt his hard dick underneath his sweatpants, which made my clit begin to throb wanting him.
I reached my hands underneath his sweatpants and began to stroke his dick. He quickly took off his pants and underwear then tenderly kissed my neck.
That's the thing with Lash. He is a tender lover. I'm not saying that's wrong, it's just, different.
He finally took off my underwear and his cold hand touched my wet vagina. He slowly pumped his fingers in me and rubbed my clit, which caused my eyes to roll back and knots in my stomach began to form as he picked up his pace.

"Lash," I moaned, "please fuck me."

"As you wish my darling, Audrina." He taunted my wet vagina with his dick before he placed a condom on then inserted it. It's been a while, so feeling that again was like he was opening it for the first time. His mouth was kissing my neck as he was thrusting in me.
Another thing Lash does, he doesn't bite my neck or leave a lot of hickies, he kisses my neck. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying, it's different.
He picked up his pace and I could tell he was getting close as his breaths became heavier and his groans became louder. For some reason I wasn't close. I was close before but for some reason I'm not close anymore. Don't get me wrong it feels great I'm just not close.

"A-Audrina," he groaned.

"Just cum, Lash" I bit his ear lobe.

He lifted his head from my neck and rested his forehead on mine and in between labored breaths and as his pace became faster, "I- I love you," yup, I'm definitely not close anymore. He came in me then pulled out and rested his head on my neck, "I love you so much." He kissed my cheek then lied down next to me, took off the condom and threw it away.

I do love him, in a way. I truly care for him, I do. I'm just scared. I don't know if I can love again. I don't want to be hurt again. I looked over at Lash, beads of sweat were running down his temples as he was just staring up at the ceiling.

I creeped into his mind, "love you too."

He looked over at me, smiled, and kissed me, "this is just the beginning for us, Audrina. The beginning of the rest of our lives together.."

Yeah... the rest of our lives together...