Chapter 7

*there is some stuff that may be disturbing to some people so yeah you've been warned*

The seniors were given the whole day off in order to prepare for the winter formal. Warren told me to stay home even though I would rather be at the warehouse. The nerves grew throughout the day for tonight. I'm glad my parents aren't here, they would be hovering over me. I do not need that right now. I got ready for the formal. I decided to do a nice curled half up half down, a nice smokey nude eye, a dramatic lip, and the dress that is bound to make Warren go crazy. You might be wondering how a girl like me would be able to do this whole look. Well, when you're homeschooled and an only child, you have a lot of free time. Warren said it was best for us to go separately. I understand, we aren't supposed to be suspicious. It's just that sometimes it hurts. But being his little "Doll", I'm going to have to get use to this. To only being used at his disposal. In a way he needs me. Gosh, Audrina, when did you become such a weak bitch. I looked at myself in the mirror. Gosh, if this plan doesn't work out, I know what's going to happen to me, and the followers. It's not a whole take down of the school, just a little scare. Here comes that throw up feeling again. I composed myself and hurried downstairs. I walked out and stood on the sidewalk in front of my house. This is it. It's going to happen tonight. I looked up at the open night sky and took off. I flew myself to Sky High and landed in class. There was no one at the courtyard, I'm guessing the teachers were able to force everyone inside. I don't know the time when the attack is supposed to "go down", but there is going to be a black out warning to Warren and me. I took a deep breath and made my way to the gymnasium. The room looked like winter threw up. The hanging snowflakes, the blue and white colors everywhere, and the fake snow on the floor really made me sick. Everyone was doing their own thing. Off to the corner I saw the gang. I made my way to them, and my stomach was churning. This is the first time I would see Warren dressed up and he would see me dressed up. I had to continually take deep breaths to calm myself down. I pushed through the final crowd and was able to walk up to them.

"What's up 'gang'," I added a sarcastic emphasis on gang, and fake smiled like always.

Zack looked at me and chocked on his drink. I looked up at Warren and he didn't say anything. He was motionless. His eyes scanned my body and locked on my eyes. Warren looked so handsome. The suit he was wearing fit him perfectly. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a long black tie. The suit perfectly caressed his arm muscles and thighs. His hair was down like usual. Seeing him in that suit made my insides burn for him. All I wanted to do was stop time and pounce on him. If I were to do that, he would probably force me off and tell me to focus on the plan.

"Y-you look beautiful, Audrina." Zack composed himself. His face gleamed with joy as he looked into my eyes. "Just- wow" he laughed, "I didn't even know you were coming." He got closer to me.

"I didn't know I was coming either. It was kind of a last minute thing." I giggled. Gosh, did I just giggle? I've faked smiled and laughed for these people, and I just giggled. This is going too far. If I stay on this track, I'll be calling Layla a friend.

"I'm really glad you were able to make it," Zack blushed and placed his hands in his pocket. I decided to play with this a bit.

I lightly patted my hand on his arm and rubbed it, "I'm glad to be here." I smiled and looked over at Warren. His jaw was clenched and I can see the fists busting out of his pant pockets.

"Is anyone up for punch?" Layla said while she entwined her arm in Will's. She clearly felt the tension, which could be a problem.

"Punch would be great!" I smiled at her, I would rather punch her in the throat. Dear God, should I just end it all now.