Chapter 11

*Lash's POV*

I woke up with my arm around Audrina's waist. I sat up, noticing she was staring at the window. Only God knows what's going on in that mind of hers.

"Good morning." I gently combed back the hair in her face with my hand.

No reply. She continued to stare at the window, looking out to the morning sky.

I should give her some space anyway. As I was about to get off of the bed, she grabbed my arm. Pretty hard, which made me laugh to myself.

"Where are you going?" Her big green eyes stared up at me full of fear. I want to take the fear out of those beautiful eyes of hers.

"I was going to go make some breakfast." I rubbed her hand gently.

"Don't leave me alone." She never broke eye contact. My sweet Audrina.

"Come with me," I held my hand out to her. She released her tight grasp and held on to my hand.

When she got out of bed she stumbled. "Fuck." She held her abdomen.

I stood next to her and gave her support, "what's the matter? I thought you healed quickly?"

"He hurt me from the inside out. It takes longer to heal if it's from the inside." She gripped her abdomen.

"Let me carry you then." She looked up at me as if she couldn't believe that I wanted to carry her. She then gave in and I held her. I carried her down the stairs and helped her sit at the kitchen chair.

I looked in the fridge and the pantry. I then looked over at the silent Audrina. She was staring at the table.

"Would you like some coffee?" I leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Tea please. It's in the cupboard next to the refrigerator." She looked up at me.

"How about some pancakes, with that tea?" I reached for the tea box, "sounds good?" I looked over at her. She nodded but she was still looking at the table.

I served her the tea, then made the pancakes. The whole time she was silent. She stopped staring at the table, then looked at the window.

I served her the pancakes and sat in front of her. We are in silence. She finished her plate and tea. I cleaned up the table, then carried her upstairs. We just laid there in her bed all day. Holding her. Listening to her sweet breaths. I would do anything, anything just to make her feel happy once again.

*Audrina's POV*

I woke up before Lash. I didn't have much sleep. I just looked at the window. Hoping. Hoping Warren would come in. I know. Pathetic.

I don't know if I wanted to see him because I missed him or because I hate him. Or maybe a little bit of both.

All I wanted was to feel again. The numbness flowed throughout my whole body. Not even watching the sunrise gave me any sense of joy. I couldn't feel anything. Sure the pain he left me was crippling, but I mean emotionally. I feel empty.

His leather jacket in the corner of my room stares at me. I want to tear it apart, yet I want to hold onto it for dear life.

I want to feel something.

Anything.

Then Lash woke up.

*Lash's POV*

I was holding her when she turned to face me. Her eyes looking into mine. Empty. She looked at my lips, then looked up at me.

She kissed me, and damn did it feel great. Her kiss became more passionate.

"Audrina..." I looked at her, and softly grabbed her face. "Are you sure?"

She sat up, and I did too. She straddled me and began kissing me again. I pulled off my shirt and she began kissing my neck and my chest which sent chills down my spine. She took off her shirt revealing her chest. The feeling of her soft skin, is a feeling I've been longing for since the day I met her. Her hair cascading over her milk like skin. Her soft lips felt like magic against my skin. As she kissed me she began to grind against me, which sent bolts of electricity through me and a moan escaped my lips. She smirked, her hand slid underneath my pants and I felt her hands grab my member, causing me to moan against her neck as I was kissing it. I flipped her over, so now I was on top. I began to softly kiss her neck and grope her breast which sent out a soft moan from her lips. I slid off her pants, and my finger began to rub her sweet spot, which caused her to gasp my name. Her saying my name like that, made me go insane. I began to leave love marks all over her neck. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. I softly grabbed her face, "are you sure?"

She softly smiled, and nodded. Finally I saw that smile again.

I took off my pants and quickly found that condom I had in my wallet. I kissed her with passion, teasing her entrance. I entered her. She wrapped her legs around me. A soft wince escaped her lips.

I stopped in fear that I hurt her. "Faster..." she mumbled. I smirked and did as she wanted.

The feeling of being one with her was everything I could have ever wanted. I went faster and harder as I began to feel I was near my finish, which made her gasp out a loud moan. Her nails dug into my back as we both came close to our finish. When we finished I let out a loud groan in between our kiss as I felt small bolts of electricity from her hands and her lips.

I lied next to her, as we were both out of breath. I looked at her as she looked up at the ceiling. I brought up the covers and covered her. I sweetly grabbed her face and laid a soft kiss on her fore head, "merry Christmas."

She turned to me, "I forgot..." then looked out to the snowy night sky. "I forgot it was Christmas."

"It's fine. It's just another day." I smiled at her as she cuddled up next to me. "It's not too late to take me up on my offer."

"What offer?" She turned to look at me. Complete confusion written on her face. Had she not opened the gift? It's no where insight in her room so she must have done something with it.

She and I sat up, my arm around her, "the one I put on your gift from yesterday. About running away together. "

Her eyes widened, "Warren..." she mumbled.

I hated hearing that name come from her lips. "Why does he matter right now?"

"He kept on telling me that I will never leave him. That I can't leave him... he must have found the gift." Her knees came up to her chest, "that's why he acted that way."

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Don't think about it. Everything is fine now." I held her tight. I hated that Warren brought fear to that beautiful face.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what he could have done with that gift." She blankly stared at the wall.

"It's fine. Don't worry about the gift. It was just a couple of records from your favorite bands." I smiled down at her. I honestly don't care that Warren destroyed it.

I softly kissed her fore head, "all I care about is you, Audrina." She looked up at me, and smiled. Which made my heart melt.

She grabbed my face and kissed me, "thank you... thank you, Lash." She lied there next to me, and I watched her drift off to sleep as the moonlight from her window painted her skin.