"Oop! Girl right! I was just finna say the same thing!" I nodded my head and turned around in my seat.

I was eating my popcorn when I turned my head to the left and did a double take...

What the fuck she doing here? How she know her?

I then looked up and Dave and Jd standing at the alter. "The fuck she doing here?" I scrunched my face up and mouthed to them.

They both shrugged their shoulders with their eyebrows raised. "I didn't even know they knew each other..." Dave mouthed back to me.

Hmm... I sat there with my leg bouncing, feeling my anger rise.

I swear, if Kelis or Mya had anything to do with my fiancé getting shot, these people gonna have to call the police on me to get me out of here. And I put that on Momo, Deon, Kairi, and whoever else.

I looked at Jaceyon. "NO." He mouthed to me. "Ima let you, just wait."

I huffed and nodded my head. I'm not going to say anything right now though, I'll just wait. I'll just wait...

My phone began to vibrate.

Guardian Angel ❤️: Best friend, where you at? 🙁 You was supposed to been here hours ago...

Steph Curry 😂❤️: Girl I'm coming! I'm doing some right now.

Guardian Angel ❤️: Doing what tho? I couldn't go?

Steph Curry 😂❤️: No Angel!

Guardian Angel ❤️: But why? What you doing? I miss you... 🙁

Steph Curry 😂❤️: Girl hush! Yo ass don't miss me! You just saw me last night!

Guardian Angel ❤️: Where you at? 🙁

Steph Curry 😂❤️: Angel, if I tell you again, Ima get mad. Ni I told you I was handling business! I'm coming babygirl, just hold on.

Guardian Angel ❤️: Mmkay... 🙁

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Um ma'am, excuse me..." I looked up from my phone and saw a light skinned middle aged woman. She stared at me; I jumped at her and bucked my eyes.

 She stared at me; I jumped at her and bucked my eyes

"Yes? All in my face." I asked with an attitude.

"Um, I'm going to need you to move and sit somewhere else. These are reserved seats for the family." I looked to the right and left of me seeing that no one was sitting in the front row on either sides; I looked back at her.

"Lady, I'm not moving anywhere. I don't give a fuck if this her dead grand daddy seat- See, you got me cussing in church. Know God don't like that, get out my face. Got me mad." Her mouth dropped as people laughed at me.