Apartment

Damion and Fred had been planning for months now. They planned on moving in two months ago but life proved otherwise. They didn't want something too big – as they never lived on their own — but they also didn't want something too small. They agreed on a fair sized apartment together.

"It's so big!" Damion laughed as he spun around in the middle of the 'living' room. It was empty. And plain.

"Not really, the other apartments were bigger." Fred laughed.

"What's that saying about home?" Damion asked while placing his hands sassily onto his hips.

"Home sweet home?" Fred guessed. What saying? There had to be at least a thousand sayings about home or anything really.

"No, not that one... I can't 'member though... I think I seen it in a book or something..." Damion pondered. Fred shrugged and started moving boxes into the apartment and was soon joined by a lost-in-thought Damion.

They didn't own to much stuff. Just some furniture and sedimental things, but other than that, nothing else really. Yes, they did have clothing but most people do when moving so that's not really something to put on the list of stuff.

"We'll have to head out tomorrow to get some more furniture, kay?" Fred explained. He doesn't question Damion but more asked if he understood. Damion nodded his head distractedly.

Soon they had everything inside the apartment and Fred was busy making a pillow fort like bed for them to sleep in — they didn't have a bed yet— while Damion was putting things into their places in the kitchen.

Damion wandered into the room where they're makeshift bad was. Still pondering. Fred signed and pulled Damion down onto the 'bed'.

Just as both, well Fred, was about asleep, Damion said this;

"A house is made of bricks and beams. A home is made of hopes and dreams."