Thighs 🖤??

There's always at least one part of your body that you hate. We all do. For Beau, there where many things. The biggest one was his huge thighs, then his wide hips and then his skinny waist caused my his hourglass shape.

Mack, not his real name. His real name is Sebby and Mack is his middle name. Well, Sebby, absolutely loved Beau's thighs. He loved how soft and squishy they were, he found great amusement in always touching them. Even Sebby's little sister loved his thighs. She found interest in pretending it was slime.

"What do you even see in them? Their literally just fucking fat and flesh." Beau currently was standing in front of the full body mirror in a pair of loose almost-booty shorts and one of his boyfriend's shirts.

"Actually they're made of bone, muscle, blood, fat, flesh and whatever. And I see perfection in them!" Sebby told his boyfriend from where he sat on the bed.

"That's still fat. You said fat. And the fat is more than the muscles." Beau answered. He turned to his side. "And so does this ass."

"Everyone has fat, dear," Mack said and walked over to his boyfriend. He hugged his small waist and pulled him back into the bed.

"Yeah, and I got tons of it." Beau groaned. Why must he be blessed— Cursed with these unsightly things? "I could make two full grown people with the amount of fat I got!"

"Or you could lay down and stop complaining about your thighs. You don't see me complaining about mine." Mack told him. He moved out from under Beau.

"Yeah because you don't have thighs like mine," Beau argued. He sat up against the headboard. "Yours don't take up a whole seat. You can sit on stools without seeing your thighs literally devour it!"

Sebby moves his head into Beau's lap. "I think they're perfect. Their like a really cool pillow that has heat. They're soft. Not fat. They're not just skin and bone. They are actually more muscle than fat. They are the best thighs in the world." Mack told Beau.

Every since then Beau never complained about his thighs again.