Piercings

You know those times that someone wants to get a piercing and everyone else said no but they get it anyway? Well, that's exactly what Ryder and his boyfriend, Xian, are having now.

"I told you no." Ryder exclaimed. Xian liked piercings. Yes, they did hurt, but he didn't get the overly weird and awkward ones. He already got his bottom lip pierced, his nose (Ryder calls it a bulls piercing), his ears; 3 times on each and the cartilage of his right ear. And he just got his tongue pierced.

He's good at hiding new piercings from his boyfriend, but not when he can barely talk without slurring...

"I'm fine." He slurred out, 'I'm thine' was what he really said. Xian thinks he had a reaction to something they put on his tongue, that or this is normal when you get a tongue piercing.

"You might as well as get your nipple pierced too!" Ryder sarcastically yelled. Xian actually had hopes that he was serious. "Really?" Xian asked. Ryder turned around to look at the fuzzy black haired boy with the piercings. "No!"

"Oh..."

"You have to stop getting piercings! I swear the next freaking piercing your gonna come home with is a dick piercing!" Ryder yelled. That would hurt Xian thought, where would it go on the... "Stop thinking of it!"

"Vagina piercing!" Xian yelled. Anything could be an inside joke with Xian. They watch one thing and this is what happens. Ryder could remember that day... Xian tried to go into the piercing place he goes to and get a vagina piercing. Ryder had to strap Xian into a cart so he didn't go embarrassing them.

"No. No vagina piercing..." Ryder sighed. "Your gonna get infections from all these piercings."

"I'm sorry. I wanted it though..." Xian apologized. Yeah... he's having a reaction because he's not emotional and he never apologizes about a piercing. And he's doing both right now.

"I'll get a Benadryl..." Ryder told Xian as he left the room to find the Benadryl. He knew his boyfriend was having a reaction because he was acting way too much like a clingy, emotional child rather than a rebellious 16-year-old.

"I can't swallow!" Xian yelled/slurred. Ryder laughed at Xian concerning face. "You'll find a way, Xian."