"I guess thats what happens when you're in the designing industry," I tsked and wondered what it would be like if I was born into a well-off like Jin and Jungkook. 

'All the K-pop merch I could ever want,' I sighed in content at the dream.

"Design?" Jungkook asked abruptly and Jin raised a brow.

"Interior design," Jin's curt reply had Jungkook lips curve upward.

"Ah, I see," Jungkook nods his head in some sort of approving manner. I rolled my eyes, adjusting the uncomfortable tear-stained shirt clinging to my torso.

"What about you?" Jin asked with his arms crossed. 

He's trying to feel Jungkook out, considering the only other guys I've brought to his house was Taehyung and Jimin.

"Luxury apparel." Jin nods as well as silence falls between the two.

I could only look back and forth, seeing how to two size each other up like territorial animals.  

"Ah, you're Jeon's son, right? You looked pretty familiar to be honest," Jin continued on as he eyed Jungkook up and down again, index finger lightly brushing his bottom lip.

"I get that a lot," Jungkook's smug smile caused both of us to roll our eyes this time.

"You just took over for the old man, right? I think I saw it on TV a while back," Jin called over his shoulder as he walked to the kitchen, Jungkook taking the opportunity to sit down beside me on the couch, protectively wrapping an arm around my waist.

For the first time, I didn't fully reject his advances. After a moment of hesitation and sniffling I relaxed, sinking farther into the cushions and Jungkook's warm body.

"I wouldn't really say fashion is the line I wanted to be in but, yes," Jungkook sighed and leaned his head back as if just thinking about working there made him exhausted.

My eyes narrowed. "Psh," I tilted my head back in the direction of the kitchen, making sure Jin could hear clearly as well. "I just want you both to know I had to save up my allowance for over one year just to go to my first concert and don't get me started on my first car or the piling debt from school!"

They both chuckled and I sucked my teeth in response, not humored at all.

"Well, we can talk about this later," Jin said, completely brushing me off and Jungkook casually nodded in agreement.

"You know, I can buy you anything you want and pay off your debt," Jungkook teased, reaching out his free hand in an attempt to pat my head but I quickly swatted him away.

"First of all, I can take care of myself. Second, I already have a sugar daddy, right Jinnie?"

"Negative," Jin answered automatically but I didn't let it faze me after watching Jungkook's look turn sour.

"And aren't we here to talk about my problems?!" I snapped, jutting my lower lip out like a child. 

I couldn't help but to get a bit needy when I'm around Jin, we've been friends for years and he feels almost like an older brother to me now. We met back in elementary school and have been attached at the hip ever since. Until I moved away to be closer to university. But we still made sure to text and visit whenever we could.

"Oh, now you want to talk about it?" My immediate glare made Jin snort. "Right, so why are you here with this rich handsome guy instead of the other idiot handsome guy?" Jin set the cups down on the table and began to pour tea for all three of us.

"Because the other idiot handsome guy was an idiot and fucked up." 

"Again?" 

I could only nod, Jungkook's head going back and forth between us as he quietly blew on his tea.