Everybody was clapping and cheering as the song came to an end. I thanked everyone and went back to my section. August picked me up and spun me around, kissing me. That really sent people off, especially the people that knew me since I used to come here all the time with Jordan. I hid my face in his chest.

"You know we gon be on theshaderoom by the morning now? I joked.

"Yeah we might. But I don't mind." He kissed me again as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Did you like my song?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah, I loved it. I can't wait to see what other songs you can write about a real nigga like me." He bit his lip looking down at me. Fine ass.

"Who said it was about you?" I teased.

"The way you was singing it and starring into my soul told me everything I need to know."

"Nigga I was not starring into your gotdamn soul. You so extra."

Jordan came and pulled me off to the side. I already knew what she wanted to know.

"Hold up bitch, you told me y'all was just friends. That kiss definitely looked like more than that."

"Ouuu bitch you lucky you're my bestfriend and I can't lie to you....so we've been seeing each other. And I really like him. Like I can see myself actually being with him."

"Omg Amber! Does Xiamarion know? You know he's gonna kill the both of you! Especially poor August."

"He doesn't know yet, but I'm gonna tell him. I'm just kinda scared."

"You should be. So how long has thing little fling been going on?"

"2 months."

"Oh you a professional hoe. How tf you been keeping this from me for 2 months?!"

"I haven't told anybody. I think Xiamarion should be the first to know."

"Yet you haven't told him though. And y'all supposed to be working on y'all relationship together. But you're with August, out in public at that."

"I know Jordan. I feel bad for doing this to both of them, but I'm happy for once. Really happy."

"Well I'm happy that you're happy, but you need to tell Xiamarion real soon. Cause we don't want this to get ugly."

"I will."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I starred down looking at the pictures and videos that theshaderoom posted of me and August from lastnight. I just know all hell is finna break loose now. People had been blowing our phones up all day.

#TSRBaeWatch: #AmberRiley and #AugustAlsina boo'd up at The Good Nite karaoke bar this weekend 👀😍

"Yup bicth, you're caught now. So what's the tea?" Tae ass always ready to be petty.

"Me and August have been seeing each other. What's the matter with that?"

"Well you sure as hell didn't tell us about. It seems like you was tryna hide it, but that's what you get cause now everybody knows." Ashley said mugging me.

"I wasn't tryna hide nothing. I just was keeping my business to myself. And I didn't wanna hear nobody's mouth about how I'm supposed to be with Xiamarion. I know that already and I feel bad, but I just can't help it."

"Girl don't nobody care about that right now. That man across the pond somewhere, and August is fine asf bitch! Y'all actually look good together."