"It's ok, you're ok." I comfort.

He snaps into reality and he looks at his surroundings. I guess he noticed the small towel that didn't really cover anything for his face reddened like a strawberry. I honestly didn't care, it was the least of my worries, but he was still young so I moved the towel a bit so he was covered a little better.

"T-thanks..."

"Do you remember what happened?" I ask softly.

He nods and lifts his arm weakly and sees the amount of bandages wrapped around his arm. He still had no strength as he attempted to sit up but I held him back and shook my head, telling him no. "I....I'm so s-sorry." He whispered.

"No, Eren I'm sorry I shouldn't have sent you away earlier. I should have noticed there was something wrong and talked to you..." I apologized.

"I shouldn't have been so weak!" He wailed.

"Eren. Just tell me why." I pressed.

"My dad hates what I am so much he'd rather see people like us die! He said that! And I know I have people in my life but I still feel so alone. Armin or Hanji can't possibly get what I'm going through, Erwin and I aren't that close and because I..." He stopped as if catching himself from saying something he didn't want to. "I-I couldn't do it... I couldn't.... I thought of all I had.... Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Hanji... you. Why?"

"Why what?" I ask genuinely confused.

"Why have you been so kind to me? Ever since the beginning you've always said you understood but never explained why." He spoke.

I hesitated for a moment, I think it's time to tell him about my own scars.

*Sigh* "I figured out I was gay when I was 14. I thought my family would be more accepting because none of us were religious. But my dad was very... strict. Wasn't afraid of putting me in my place. Granted I was a rebellious kid. Truth came out a little bit after I turned 16." I started.

"My dad beat the shit out of me. Said he didn't raise a bitch as a son. But God's will wasn't the reason he was so upset. He was just a drunk, homophobic, bastard. H-he sent me to one of those conversion camps...." My voice trailed off as I admitted that, and it caused Eren's mouth to drop.

"For three months I faked my... recovery. Everything got better until my dad caught me in bed with another boy."

(Flashback~ TRIGGER WARNING!~)

"Levi what the hell is this?!"

Me and the boy I was with both jumped at my dad's sudden entrance. He wasn't supposed to be home until much later. "Dad I-I can explain!!"

Once the boy ran out of the room, I was left to fend for myself. "Dad... I'm sor-" SLAP

"I pay for your treatment and this is how you thank me?!" He snarled and dragged me by my wrist down the stairs and into the living room where my mother sat, holding a crack pipe between her bony fingers. He threw me on the floor and sat on top of me.

"Dad please! Get off! You're hurting me!" I pleaded. My arms were pinned down to the wooden floor as my father's knees dug into them. Suddenly he pulls his pocket knife out, flipped it open and held it to my neck threatening to kill me. All the while my mother watches silently, she was too high to even care what was happening. My dad then moved to hold my right arm in place, extended to the side, forearm exposed as he brought the sharp blade to my pale skin.

"You wanna be a faggot so badly huh? Then I'll make sure the entire world knows how much of a disgrace you really are!!"

"NO STOP! I'M BEGGING YOU NOO!" I struggled to get free, kicking and punching for my life but it was no use for he was much stronger than me. "DAD! DON'T PLEA- AHHHHHHH!!!