11. Once a Cheater Always a Cheater

Start from the beginning

The weight is back. And it's heavier than before.

I couldn't miss him even if I wanted to, his beauty never allowed him invisibility. Taehyung was dancing along with the sea of bodies in the expanse of the living room. 

But he wasn't alone.

I remember the girl he's dancing with, I could almost hear her moans meshing together with Taehyung the night I caught them. And now she's grinding herself all over him to the beat of the music. 

Taehyung licked his lips in anticipation, one hand holding his drink, the other her waist. She craned her head back leaning against his shoulder as they stared each other down, sexual tension apparent in the way their bodies pushed against each other to the beat of the music.

I saw her lean in, saw how she drunkenly whispered in his ear and he threw his head back in a pleasurable way with his teeth biting his lower lip. I watched as she planted a kiss on his neck and how he clearly allowed it.

'Don't fuck up tonight.' Jimin's words sounded off in my head and I couldn't help but to laugh darkly, sparking worry in Jungkook's eyes. 

It was when their lips fully connected that I lost it.

Completely.

'That's it.'

"Y/n, wait, let's just calmly-- "

It was too late.

My strides came in full force as I marched up to Taehyung and the blonde, seeing nothing but red. Without a second thought I shoved the girl out of the way as Tae froze in place, eyes wide. Jungkook was at the DJ booth in a matter of seconds and the music, lights, everything came to a sudden stop. A small circle formed around me and Taehyung to see what was going on.

"Babe, I can--"

I wasn't about to let him finish that sentence.

Like a whip my hand connected to his cheek so hard his body turned a bit from the force, red hand print bubbling to the surface as I fought the urge to shake the vibrating pain in my own hand. 

'God, I hope that hurts like a bitch later.'

The crowd 'ooooed' with a few 'GOD DAMN SHE SNAPPED' here and there.

He didn't say much for a moment, probably still trying to process what just happened. I've never even thought about slapping him before even after everything he's done. 

Not until now.

"I've had enough," my voice growled, eyes red and puffy and snot was probably running but that was the last thing on my mind. I had so much I wanted to say, to scream in his face, but the words refused to come out. 

That was all I could manage to say before I turned around.

Taehyung was quick to reach out and grab my hand but I yanked it away easily. He swayed and for a moment I thought he was going to topple over. 

It took a second to focus before I saw Jimin push his way passed the crowd to see the commotion, wide eyes switching between me and Tae with one hand covering his cheek.

"Y/n, I didn't-- "

I did my best to look him straight in the eyes. "Don't fucking touch me! I can't do it anymore, Taehyung. We're done."

The tense silence continued as I trudged away, all eyes trailing my fuming figure. I grabbed Jungkook's hand and walked out the door, completely ignoring Taehyung drunkenly yelling my name.