Mission Drarry and Nansy

Disclaimer: photos are not mine

Harry's POV
When I saw the tears in Draco's eyes I thought that I'd done something wrong. That was of course before he jumped on me knocking us both to the ground.
"Harry,I love you." He sobbed into my next. Now it was my turn to cry. Someone to love me for me and not Harry Potter the boy who lived.
"I love you too Draco."
Neville's POV
When Crab-Gregory asked me what I think about Pansy I couldn't help but think 'what do I feel about her?' Sure she's nice and she actually helped me one time by lying to Snape one day in Potions. Well I guess that you could say I like her but I just don't know what kind of like. If I like her as a friend or if I like like her.
When we went to bed I couldn't sleep so I decided to grab a midnight snack.

Hermione's POV
I was doing some midnight reading when I heard footsteps outside. I went to check and it was Neville. He was walking into the kitchen and an idea struck me.
"Pansy... Pansy. Pansy!" I half shouted.
"What...?" She mumbled.
"It's my time of month." I Said.
"Oh crap. Do you need anything?" She asked know what I was talking about.
"Yeah can you get me some chocolate." I Said.
"Yeah sure." And she went out of the room.
Yes phase one is almost complete!
Pansy's POV
Shit! How come Hermione didn't tell me before that Bloody Mary visited her (see what I did there) . Now I have to get her chocolate.
Wait the lights are on in the kitchen. Someone's here. Wait stop being so paranoid Pansy.
I continue walking then stop again. Crap it Neville.
"Hmm? Pansy?" He asked.
"Uhh... hi Neville." I say .
"Oh hi what are you doing up?" He asked. Oh how do explain to a guy that a girl is being visited by Bloody Mary.
"Oh Hermione's not feeling well so I came to get her some chocolate." I say.
"Oh no is she alright?" He asked.
"Yeah She is." I say.
"Oh okay."
"So what are you doing?" I ask.
"Oh well I couldn't sleep so I came to get a midnight snack."
"Hmm I usually get milk and cookies." I say thinking back to all the times I'd sneak up to the kitchens.
"Hmm. That sounds good." He says.
"Haha."
We then kept talking and talking. But we got tired so we moved to the couch. After that I don't remember much.
Third Person
"Uhh should we wake them ?" Asked Ron.
"Nah it'll be more fun when they themselves wake up." Said Dean.
"How do you fall asleep like that?" Asked Goyle.
"Do you think they're going out?" Asked Blaise.
"Let's leave them be." Said Draco.
"Agree." They all say.
What were they looking at you may ask. Well after Neville and Pansy sat on the couch to talk, they fell asleep in each other's arms.
***
Hi I just got that idea. Hehe. I'll try to focus more on Neville and Pansy in future chapters.
Bye guys. 🙋🏽‍♀️