Bonding Time

A/N : Hey guys. So I'm gonna try to put actual chapter names but I don't know how good they'll end up. Also I have one more month of summer break then hello seventh grade. So I'm gonna try and finish this before summer ends but no promises. Also I keep on having different ideas for stories but I'm working on two stories already so I'm probably going to start a one-shot series of Harry Potter ships. I'll try to do more than just Drarry.
***
"Harry I'll help you" I say.
He looks at me in surprise.
"Uhh are you sure Draco? I mean you could just go to bed I won't mind." He managed out after a couple of seconds.
"No it's ok I'll help you. Just tell me what to do okay?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." He said. "Could you wash the dishes and I'll put them away after you're done."
"Oh okay." I say and start washing the dishes he gave me. Should I ask him about his family to see if the rumors are true. Maybe not I don't want to ruin what little relationship we have.
I look over to Harry and see him cleaning the table free If crumbs and food that spilled out.
"So umm Harry how did you learn to cook?" I asked hoping to make the right decision.
And apparently I didn't. I saw him flinch at the end of my question.
"I uhh I-I-"
"It's okay if you don't want to talk about your home or family. I myself don't feel very comfortable talking about my family." I cut him off.
Harry look momentarily relieved that he won't have to talk about his family. I feel like killing anyone who makes my Harry feel hurt.
Once we  finished cleaning up it was already ten p.m.  so we went to bed.
"So umm Goodnight Draco." Said Harry.
"Goodnight Harry" I whispered.
"Sweet dreams." I mumble.