Chapter Twenty-Five: The Feeling of Normal

Third person pov
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

Aurelia smiled while she held the sleeping Renesmee in her arms. Rosalie, Bella, and Edward were upstairs getting Bella a new set of clothes since a dress wouldn't suit her the rest of her life. Jacob was on the couch sleeping, Seth was somewhere upstairs, and the others had went off to hunt. She stared down to the little baby in her arms and smiled.

" I still think a flannel and jeans would be comfortable." Aurelia heard and turned to see Bella looking down at her clothes seeing they were different then what she would normally wear. Aurelia laughed making Bella's eyes gleamed seeing her daughter in her nieces arms.

" I think you look beautiful."

" Thanks. Is she sleeping ?" Bella asked coming over and seeing her daughter was indeed. Aurelia smiled before looking to her.

" You wanna hold her ?"

" Y-yeah." Bella said and Aurelia mentally laughed seeing how Bella reacted. She wanted to hold her daughter, but she also didn't want to rip Renesmee from Aurelia's arms. It was sort of ironic. Aurelia handed the baby over and smiled.

" Where's Seth ?"

" He had a couple... of bruises and cuts from Bella..." Edward said seeing Bella cringed at the memory." He's up stairs healing them."

" Okay." Aurelia said touching Renesmee's chubby cheeks before leaving up the stairs.

 Aurelia knocked on the bathroom door before walking in hearing Seth winced every time he got close to a wound. She smiled and touched his hand which made him jump since he some how didn't hear knock or walk in.

" I figured you would be up here. You should have called me."

" I didn't feel anything till we sat on the couch. Plus, I didn't want to worry you." Seth said before going back to his cuts. Aurelia finally looked at hid body seeing on his left rib he had a bruise, but on the right he had a cut that was covered in bruises. Even his back had little bruises and cuts.

" Here." Aurelia sad taking the rag and pouring some alcohol on it." Sit."

" Yes m'am." Seth teased and sat down. She lightly pressed the rag to every cut there was. The whole time, Seth just looked at her staring at every features she had. She noticed and looked up before bushing.

" Stop it."

" Stop what ?"

" Staring at me. I hate it." She groaned going back to his cuts. He moved his hand and placed some hair behind her ear which made her smile. She looked up to him again seeing their faces were only inches away. He leaned in and she dropped the rag before straddling him. He smirked while she gave a quick laugh and kissed him again pulling a bit on his hair.

He groaned before standing up with her still straddling him and placed her on top of the sink. She giggled once again before using her legs to push him more onto her. He squeezed her waist and she groaned messing with his hair. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead against hers.

" We have to stop."

" Why ?" She asked out of breath confused that she did something wrong. He groaned frustrated before backing away lightly.

" I can't lose control around you. You saw what happened to Emily. Sure, Sam did it out of anger, but I could still hurt you."

" Seth." She said jumping off the sink and walking over to him carefully wrapping her arms around him to avoid touching bruises or cuts." You would never hurt me. You never did before and you never will. You should never think that."

" That's all I ever think about. Aurelia to me." He said walking closer to her and moving a little strand that had gotten in her face." It takes a second. A split second for a wolf to lose control and harm the person they care about. Emily was not the first and she won't be the last. I could never forgive myself if I did that to your beautiful face-"

" Seth, you are the most caring boy I have ever met. You wouldn't even hurt a fly let alone me. Never and I mean never think your to dangerous for me. Ever." She said and kissed his cheek. She smiled before leaving and heading back downstairs to see everyone had came back from the hunt.

" Finally."

" My turn."

" Jeez mom. You practically ran in." Aurelia said standing next to her mother and smiling to the now awake Renesmee. Bella gave a small laugh and turned to them.

" Where does she sleep ?"

" In my arms. Or Aurelia's Or Edward's or Esme's."

" Happy birthday." Alice said walking over which made Bella laugh a bit at the idea.

" I stopped aging three days ago."

" Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up." Alice said showing them a key. Once it was in Bella's hands, Alice took them out. Aurelia laughed and walked over to the couch seeing Jacob was awake.

" Hey, I'm making Pizza. Want some ?"

" Yes, please. I'm starving." Jacob said rubbing his stomach. Aurelia smiled and went to the kitchen seeing Seth come down the stairs.

" I'm making pizza."

" Thank goodness. I'm starving."

" You werewolves. Never stop eating don't you ?" Aurelia said taking the frozen pizza out and unwrapping it. Seth laughed while he took a seat at the island table.

" Yep. Better get used to it." Seth said. A smile played on Aurelia's lips while she placed the wrappers in the trash. She thought back when Bella was in labor about Seth's future. What he saw for them. It was simple, but beautiful and played a smile on her face.

" Honey, I will never be." She laughed and wiped her hands before seeing Jacob walk into the room with a blanket around him. She laughed yet again seeing how messy his hair was." You need a comb."

" That bad ?"

" Bad." She laughed before taking her wand out her boot." Heat it up to feed these pups."

Just like that the pizza went from frozen to fully cooked. Jacob and Seth's mouth watered before they reached over to grab a slice.

" Where's Leah ? I bet she wants some."

" She's on patrol."

" But the wolves aren't gonna-" Aurelia was saying, but stopped herself seeing their faces. Leah had a problem with vampires. Her family. She was so stubborn, to stubborn to actually come into the house and eat. Aurelia nodded her head taking a pizza slice and eating. Later, she changed out of her pajamas and into her room to see Seth laying on the bed with a smile. She smiled herself and walked over before cuddling next to him seeing Brave was playing on the tv.

" You okay ?"

" I'm more then okay.Seth." She said and sat up to look at him." everything is how I wanted it. Bella to be okay, the baby to be born, no more troubles. It's perfect. Just like it was in the beginning."

" I told you it was going to be." Seth smiled.

" Stop being so cocky." She laughed which made him laugh also. She cuddled back to him and held him tight." Seth ?"

" Yeah ?"

" I love you." She said feeling the sleep was slowly coming to her. Seth smiled before kissing her forehead and covering her with a blanket.

" I love you too."