Chapter Six: They're coming here

Aurelia
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

" Annnnnddddd done ! Look how pretty you look." Alice said making me turn around seeing how nice I looked.

My brown hair being so long was straighten to look even longer and I wore only a little bit of makeup. I wore a hot pink skater dress with a black belt around the waist looking looking presentable for the party. Today, Edward, Bella, Jasper, and Alice had graduated from High school and Alice had decided to throw a big party inviting their class to come and celebrate.

" Thanks." I said looking at myself." I look really nice. You really know how to dress a girl up."

Alice laughed squeezing my body carefully," No problem. You know I always dazzle you up. Now go enjoy the party." Alice said with a weird smile that made me question her a bit.

" What's with the smile ?"

" Nothing. Now go ! I would go to the cupcakes." Alice said while I nodded and walked downstairs hearing how loud the music was playing. Dad was talking with Edward by the staircase and smiled seeing me walk down.

" That can't be my little girl." Dad gasped.

" It is in fact, Aunt Alice dazzled me up. What do you think, Dad?"

" Beautiful as always. So, you're a sophomore now. Have three more years left." Dad said looking a bit sad, but masked it with a smile." I'm expecting a call from Yale or Princeton any day now."

" Very funny, Dad." I said with a laugh looking outside when I saw someone. I looked again only to see no one was there, but I could of sworn I had see a flash of red.

" You okay?"

" What ?" I asked looking to see Dad staring at me oddly.

" Are you okay? You froze there for a minute."

"  Yeah, I'm okay. Anyway saying Yale or Harvard for me is crazy." I said, but Dad shook his head.

" I'm serious. While Edward and Bella were graduating." Dad said pulling something from his back pocket. He unfolded it to see it was my end of the year report card for my freshman year." I picked up your report card. All A's in every class and GPA at 3.85. You're only a freshmen so imagine by the time you become a senior."

" You been bragging to people haven't you?"

" Yep, now me and your mother are going to call Carmen and tell her the good news." Dad said walking away to where Mom was already on the phone with someone.

I walked over to where the cupcakes were and always drooled at the delicious foods. Alice really went all out with the deserts and I knew if no one ate them all, I would have plenty for tonight.

" Wow." I heard and turned around to see it was Seth. He had a goofy smile on his face and I smiled surprised he was even here." You look absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous."

" I didn't know you were..." I said trailing off once I realize why Alice wanted me to go to the cupcakes." Aunt Alice."

" What ?"

" Nothing." I said with a laugh before looking back to him." Why are you here? Not that I mind."

" Bella invited Jacob and he brought me and some others with him."

" Guess her punch wasn't an uninvited card." I said causing the two of us to laugh.

" Plus, I wanted to be in person when I gave you this." Seth said pulling out a necklace and at the end it had a carved wolf head.