Chapter Thirteen: Seth's Secret

Third person
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

Edward, Bella, Aurelia, and Seth all got to where the battlefield was. They could see the fire from far that burned the bodies of the once new born army. The first people Aurelia saw was her parents and she smiled glad to see they were okay. They smelled her blood and turned around worried seeing their daughter.

" Aurelia !"

" Mom ! Dad !" She said not caring about her wound and hugging them both. 

She was happy. She was unbelievably happy to see they were both okay and everything will be okay for now on. Her father released his hold on her and moved her hair out of the way seeing the little, but deep gash.

" Aurelia, what happened to your head ?"

" It doesn't matter. Victoria is dead. We'll be okay." Aurelia said with happiness, but she did not see it spread to her parents. Seth saw this also and moved up closer to her parents.

Rosalie looked to her husband with a undecided look before looking back to her." Edward didn't tell you."

" What ?"

" The Volturi." Emmett said and in a flash the smile and happiness from Aurelia vanished like the snap of fingers." They're coming. Now."

" How long ?"

" A few minutes. Maybe ten." Alice said hearing what Seth asked. 

Aurelia couldn't feel anything. Only her nerves jumping and the pit in her stomach. She looked to Seth, so scared, it broke his heart a bit. Seth grabbed both her hands feeling them shake and tremble.

" The pack needs to leave. The Volturi won't honor a truce with the werewolves."

" No, I'm stay with Aurelia." Seth said making her look over to him.

She shook her head quickly disagreeing." Seth, you have to go."

" I promised and I'm keeping it. I'm not leaving you." Seth said making Aurelia nod her head. She knew if the Volturi saw him, it might be bad, but she didn't care. She needed him right now more then ever. They heard someone growl and turned seeing it was Leah and a left over vampire." Leah, don't !"

" Seth !" Aurelia yelled a bit fearful seeing him run over and Leah wrestling with the vampire. That's when Jacob came out of no where and howled loudly.

"Jacob !" Bella yelled running and Aurelia followed seeing him in so much pain. Seth stopped Aurelia from getting closer, but when she looked at his face she can see how scared he was.

" Jacob. Hold on, Carlisle is gonna take care of you."

" The bones on the right half of his body are shattered."

" Jacob, you idiot. I had it."

" Leah." Sam called out running over with the other members of the pack.

" I need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in. It's already starting."

" We need to get him out of here. We're not gonna win a fight with the Volturi."

" We'll take him back to Billy's."

"  I'll be there as soon as I can. Come on, Seth."

" I'm staying with Aurelia." Seth said and Sam didn't fight it. He understood what Seth stand for.

" They're coming." Alice yelled having the four of them run back to where the family was.

 Emmett and Rosalie held each others hands scared. If the Volturi were to turn Aurelia right here and there, it would break them to hear her cries of pain. Seth stood next to Aurelia seeing her scared, no, frighten. She held onto Seth tightly trembling in his arms knowing her life was coming to a end. She looked up to see Jane, Felix, Alec, and Demetri. She shuttered in fear when she saw Felix. He was the one to turn people or kill vampires. He was here for her. Jane and the others took their hoodies off and smiled.