Chapter Twenty One: Our Future

Aurelia
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

I groaned a bit feeling I was lying on a smooth, warm surface. I opened my eyes and blinked three times seeing I was in my room. How the hell did I get here ? I thought about my dream last night. It seemed so real. I sat up but felt something pinch my hand and raised it up seeing an IV.

" Don't move so much." I heard and turned to see on my right side was my father.

I felt bad when I saw him and his black eyes that were beginning to have purple bags under them. He was thirsty beyond measure and growing weaker and weaker.

" What ? What-"

" You fainted because you didn't sleep or eat for four days. Seth came rushing in with you and Carlisle placed you on IV. Everyone was worried about you. Even Bella." Emmett said and it made me feel like shit.

It was bad enough everyone was worried about Bella, now they were worried about me. I turned to Dad seeing how annoyed he looked at the memory.

" You guys should be focus on the baby."

" Aurelia, do you not realize that you could of died ?!" Emmett said raising his voice which made me jump in fear." You haven't eaten anything in four days. You lost 20 pounds in three days. Your body crashed. Call me selfish, but I don't care about Bella right now, I care about my daughter, who I could of lost last night."

" I just wanted things they way they were." I cried feeling my lip quiver and the tears quickly build up in my eyes," I wanted things they way they were before we met Bella. You know. When we didn't have to worry about vampire babies, or vampires hunting us, or werewolves. Back when our worry was, is Aurelia growing up to fast or what's tomorrow's homework again. I want that back and I want Bella and the baby part of it too."

" We'll get there. Princess, this is a bump in the road. " He said carefully grabbing my hand." Yes, it's very difficult to see if Bella will make this, but everything will turn out for the better. I promise. You need to eat and you need to sleep. Promise me you will, please. My heart does not beat, but you gave me the biggest heart attack in the world."

" I promise." I said seeing the beloved smile on my father's pale face.

He smiled and got up from the chair." Sleep. It's only 8:34 AM." He announced.

" Okay." I said and fell back to the deep slumber once Dad closed the door. When I woke up, I saw it was still dark out, confused I read my alarm clock to see it was 11:15 PM." Oh god, I slept for 14 hours."

I got out of bed pulling the IV out myself and brushed my teeth before heading downstairs seeing Seth was in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal.

" Don't you think it's a bit late to be eating cereal ?"

" Don't you think it's a bit late to be waking up ?" Seth said with a smirk seeing I came over making myself a bowl." How are you feeling ?"

" Better."

" So your not upset I told your father ?" Seth said a bit scared waiting for what I had to say.

I laughed shaking my head and looked at him." No, you did the right thing. I was wrong for not eating or sleeping." I said and smiled before leaning closer to him." So...you love me ?"

Seth's face froze a bit and he looked up to me like he got caught in an act." Yes, that's not a problem right ?"

" Well, I just...do you see a future ? With us ?" I asked seeing he smirked, then blushed.