My dad was sitting and reading his bible and my mom was sipping on a mug of tea. Charm was devouring the chicken and mashed potatoes from tonight's dinner, but she stopped eating when she saw me.

"Ooh Pretty T your face is all red. You look like a fire truck."

Her and my mom laughed at me. My father frowned at me.

"I'm gonna hurt that boy." He said nodding.

********

"Come on Charm it's time for your bath. You can finish watching once your done."

For the last hour she had been watching Phineas and Ferb on my phone. I had to pry her away just to get her in the bathroom. I respectfully turned away while she got undressed. I tested the water one more time before she got in. I handed her a clean washed cloth and left out, but left the door cracked just in case she needed me.

My room was kind of a wreck from when she and Ty had a pillow fight. I put all my pillows back on my bed and made it up. I put on my sleeping clothes.

The shorts were super comfortable

The shorts were super comfortable. The long sleeves were great because my room can get very cold during the middle of the night.

Ty had packed Charm a set of PJ'S, regular clothes, underwear, and her toiletries. I got out her PJ'S and toothbrush.

I knocked on the bathroom door.

"You almost finished?"

"Yes."

"Okay wrap up in the blue towel next the tub. I'm coming in with your clothes and toothbrush."

After drying her off, dressing her, and making sure she brushed all her teeth we were ready for bed.

"Yay! Tyty packed my favorite jammies."

"Really he did? Why are they your favorite?"

"Because the smiley faces look like mine. See."

She did her best smile.

"You're right Charm. The smile is just like yours.Come on Charm it's way past your bed time. Move into bed."

"Please Pretty T not yet. I don't wanna sleep yet."

She was yawning, but I decided to let her finish the episode that she had already started. We were both sitting up against the headboard under the covers watching the show.

Knock
Knock

"Come in."

Tyrie stuck his head in the door way. Then, he walked up into the room.

"Hey my girls. Now I was coming up here expecting you to be sleep Charm. It's almost midnight. Time for little princesses to be sleeping." He crosses his arms and looked down at her with disapproval.

"No wait, but Pretty T said I could finish watching first." She yawned.

"Your yawning though Charm. Your body is telling you that its time for bed."

"Your brother is right. A princess can't have huge bags under her eyes because she didn't sleep." I agreed feeling guilty that I got her in trouble.

She sighed but haned over my tablet. I turned it off. Right after she laid her head on my side and snuggled up to me. I think my ovaries exploded.

"Goodnight Tyrie." I said.

"Wow so you're kicking me out baby? My baby sister won't let that happen."

"Charm can I kick your brother out of our girl's room."

She didn't even flinch or hesitate.

"Bye Tyty."

I laughed at his pouting face as he had to leave the room.

"Tyrie." I called after him.

He came back with a hopeful look.

"Turn the light off before you go."

He frowned even deeper, but did it anyway. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

1874 Words