Let me explain. So Ty calls me pretty girl right. Charm at first called me Tae because she couldn't pronounce my name correctly , but Pretty T caught on to her and it's stuck since then.

I hugged her a kissed all over her face. She's my little sister that I never got.

"I missed you too Charmy. You grew up so much since I've last seen you. You must be like 16 years old now huh?"

Her angelic giggles filled the hall.

"No silly T. I'm only four now."

"Ohh. Silly me," I slapped my forehead. "I totally forgot."

She smiled wide at me. My parents came downstairs.

"Is that Charm I hear? Hi baby." My mom said.

She ran into my father's legs. He picked her up and threw here up into the air repeatedly. He let her down and she stumbled a bit.

"Come on honey. Let's get you a light dinner before Shunt'A gets you ready for bed because it is super late. We've got leftovers you might like."

They all went to the kitchen. Tyrie was just standing there in the hall holding two duffle bags. One was plain black with the school's logo so that one was obviously his, but the other one was a bright purple bag with a holographic C on the pocket.

"You can take her bags upstairs. I'll get her cleaned up and changed." I clapped my hands together from excitement. I loved Tyrie's family so much and I was happy that they loved me back.

"Cool. Is she sleeping in your bed with you?"

"Duh, of course. I would never make her sleep on the floor baby."

"You know she can just take the couch and I'll be on the floor in the living room. I know she rolls around a bit in her sleep."

"Well so do I. It's fine don't worry. I wouldn't have offered the idea if I wasn't up for it. It'll be like a sleepover for her."

"I don't know. I just feel weird about staying here even for the night. My mom insisted that we were good but you seemed so persistent about us staying-"

I grabbed his lips between my pointer and thumb and shook my head.

"Shhh shut the heck up please. I love you and want to offer a little help even if you don't necessarily need it. Stop being so stubborn baby and accept the help. My family loves you both so it is really no trouble at all."

He took his lips out of my hold and laughed at my weird actions. He put his bag down on the den coffee table. Tyrie walked up and gave me a short hug that made me feel really warm.

"Okay. Thanks again baby."

I nodded and turned to leave. He yanked me back before I could. I got pressed against the wall right next to the kitchen. Tyrie pressed his body into me that he had me trying to go into the wall. I could feel every indent if his body on my own at that point. He placed his lips on mine and a fire started in me. The kiss itself was dominant and sort of aggressive. But the way he held onto my neck with one hand and caressed my back and side with his free hand was soft and endearing. We both needed oxygen after a while and he backed up. My face was on fire.l and I think my body was slightly shaking.

"Really pretty girl. Thank you." His hazel eyes stared deeply into my own with seriousness.

"D-don't mention it."

He walked upstairs with Charm's spend the night bag and I tried to fan my face off. I let out a breath and walked into the kitchen for a drink.

I went to the fridge and vent down into it to grab a Gatorade and cracked it open. I drank half of it and still felt warm all over.