But he's also very scary when he's angry, and he didn't look too happy by the face he kept giving me.

Our food was set in front of us and I couldn't help but to thank the chef and look at him apologetically. Usually I'm the one cooking in the morning so it felt weird having another cook for me.

Jungkook on the other hand dives right in to eat. I stared down at the omelette and my mouth began to water. Giving in, I slowly sank my utensil into the soft egg and brought it to my mouth, being sure to savor every part. 

'But seriously, what kind of person hires someone to come and cook something as simple as omelettes?!'

"So did you guys have sex or what?" 

Did I mention Jimin is also very blunt? 

Jimin continued eyeing us carefully, head resting casually in the palm of his hand while I wildly coughed up the omelette that became lodged in my throat. Jungkook stood up, hand outstretched as if holding it in the air would somehow help me.

But before he could take a step forward Taehyung's glare had him hesitating. "What do you think you're doing? She's fine. Babe you're okay, right? Here, drink." Tae hands me his cup of water, turning to Jimin as I gulped more than half of it down in seconds. "What the hell man?!"

"I was just asking, damn!" Jimin sits back in the chair and crosses one leg over the other, head tilting curiously as an eyebrow raises. "I mean, come on man! Are they not acting weird? Look at his face!"

Jimin's finger jabbed out to point at Jungkook's expression, fork full of egg which was only about an inch away from his mouth already filled to the brim. Jungkook glanced with wide eyes at each of us before managing to swallow the large lump of his breakfast.

Taehyung sighed in response, glowering up toward the ceiling in annoyance. "They didn't do anything... " His head snapped in my direction, clearly looking for confirmation, and I gulped the remaining food in my mouth. 

My eyes met Jungkook's for a split second before I focused my gaze on the chandelier hanging in the middle above us.

'We didn't.... I think. Well maybe we did kind of flirt a bit. It was meaningless flirting... I think. Is meaningless flirting a thing?' I bit my lip as I tried to process and separate my suffocating thoughts.

"Well?" Jimin pushed, now leaning forward with his elbows on the table.

I sighed. "Well we-- "

"Relax, you're both getting worked up over nothing. Nothing happened. Can we move on now?" Jungkook's voice boomed out and all three of us stared at him in surprise. Jimin's eyes narrowed further but Taehyung shrugged a shoulder and returned to his breakfast. 

Jimin, unsatisfied, decided to further investigate. "I dunno, Tae. This guy seems kinds pervy to me."

"What did you just say?!"

Jimin, ignoring Jungkook, continued. "And that's not what you wore to the party last night."

My heart thumped its unbalanced pit pat in my chest but I forced myself too concentrate, to follow suit with Jungkook's nonchalant expression he was giving and continued to eat my food.

"Well maybe if a certain someone didn't throw up on what I was wearing I wouldn't be in this shirt," I said casually while side eyeing Taehyung whose hand dropped the spoonful of rice that was heading towards his mouth, clattering back onto the plate. 

I smirked, knowing Jimin doesn't like when Tae can't hold his liquor.

"Dude, that's the third time this week you've done this to her!" I laughed internally as Jimin instantly began to scold the silver haired man.

'And the tables have turned,' I snickered and Jungkook raised a brow in amusement, the corners of his mouth slightly pulling up.

"Look I-- " Jimin put up a hand and silenced Tae immediately; the only other person in the world that can do that besides his older brother, Namjoon.

"Third time! Monday at Hoseok's place, Wednesday at the twins, and yesterday! You have to drink responsibly, bro! You're lucky you have y/n since she's always cleaning up after your ass." Jimin lowered his hand to his spoon again and shook his head sadly like a disappointed father. Tae glanced at me, not really meeting my eyes, before turning back and chewing his remaining food slowly.

"Anyways," Jimin pressed on with a glint in his eyes. "that shirt was already ugly."

I sneered only to have Jimin mock my very irritated expression. 

"I'm just trying to figure out how many parties you've been to this past week," Jungkook finally spoke up, clearly astonished.

I snorted. 'Welcome to the past year of my life.'

"Yeah, well I like to have fun," Taehyung snapped.

"Clearly. You have a problem," Jungkook retorted before giving me a sympathetic look to which I darted my eyes down at the table to avoid his pitying stare.

"Yeah, I know." It was so quiet I didn't even think I heard Taehyung correctly, but the look in his eyes told me what I thought I heard was probably right. 

Before anyone could say anything Taehyung stood from the table. "I'll be waiting in the car." He rushed off too fast for me to call for him.

Jimin stood as well. "Awesome party, Pervert!" He called over his shoulder as he ran after his best friend.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, turning back to face me and I bit my lip, realizing we we're basically alone considering the chef was paying no attention as he cleaned up around the kitchen.

Slowly, I stood up.

'It's time for everything to go back to normal.' I sighed at the thought.

"Uh, thank you for everything. About your shirt, I-- "

"Wait," Jungkook stood up fast to grab my hand. My eyes glanced between his hand on mine and his face, the saliva in the back of my throat thickening as I waited for what he wanted to tell me.

A/N♡:

What does Jungkook have to say hmm?

By the way if you do happen to come across this story and read it please don't be shy I really want to hear your feed back.

I have never written on Wattpad before! Is the story okay so far? Too boring?

I promise it'll get good I'm just getting warmed up!

Thank you for reading!

Please vote if you enjoyed 💜

-xoxo Kay