ᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴄᴀғᴇ [ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ]

Start from the beginning

"You should be for lying." he got angry.

[Option 1: Failed]

[Option 2: Truth]

"The truth is, (name) said she has to work today. Sorry I couldn't get her to come." I said looking down.

"Oh, alright then," he said.

[Option 2: Success]

"I guess I won't be going then," he said rubbing the back of his head.

"What why. Please Solomon, why won't you hang out with us instead of (name), were your friends too." I said getting all offensive that he only wants to hang with her.

"No reason really. It's just fun when we're around each other," he answered.

"I could make things fun." I insisted.

"Sorry, I just don't feel like going now," he said walking off.

I fell to my knees. Rejected again. 'I wish I was more like (name). She knows how to give him what he wants. Wait, she's working today. Maybe I could get the other to go to her work instead. Solomon would go because she's there.' I thought, having a huge grin on my face.

"Solomon wait!" I called. He turned and I was standing right in front of him.

[Solomon]

"Solomon wait!" Sheba called. What does she want now? I already told her I don't want to go. She's persistent.

"What now Sheba," I asked getting a little annoyed.

"Well, since you don't want to go to the arcade. I was wondering if all of us could go to where (name) works," she recommended. Where (name) works, where does she work, she never told me.

"Where does she work?" I asked.

"She works at a maid cafe called [Maid Cafe Name]. It's not too far from here when you take the bus. It's only ten minutes." she answered.

'A maid cafe. I get to see her in a cute and frilly dress. She can call me master and so on-... What he hell am I thinking!?' I said grabbing my head. Sheba looked confused and started to laugh a little.

"I guess that's a yes." she giggled.

It's been ten minutes since the bus arrived. I, Sheba, Falan, Wahid, Setta, Ithnan and Ugo hopped in and made our way to the cafe. I was getting really nervous. 'What would she think when we get', 'Will she think I'm that type of guy', 'Should I leave'.

"Oh we're here," Falan announced. I can't turn back now. We got out of the bus and walked inside the maid cafe. Today was masquerade themed. All the employee's were wearing masks.

"Welcome to [Maid Cafe Name]." It was a [Small/Medium/Tall] girl like (name), "Table for... seven. Right this way." she led us to our table. It was near a window, I sat next to it and looked outside, Sheba sat next to me. Many cars and people passed by, it was also beautiful outside, warm weather, clouds spread across the sky. I faced towards the cafe and noticed how much people were inside. I even scooped out to see if I could locate (name), no luck.

"Solomon, Hey Solomon," Wahid called.

"Hm, what is it," I asked.

"It's time to order, the maid been waiting for almost five minutes," he answered.

"Oh, sorry. Can I have a glass of wa-" Sheba interrupted.

"He'll have what I'm having. Thank you." Sheba said and the maid left.

"Hey Sheba, the maid looked, like, kind of looked annoyed with you, aru," Falan said. Sheba started to sweat a little.

"She did. Oh well. I didn't notice." Sheba said kind of nervous.

"Do you know her? Maybe she goes to our school and has a crush on Solomon. She jealous that you're sitting with him." Setta laughed.

"Really, maybe. Setta switch seats with me." she sot up and switched seating with Setta, "Now well see if she still annoyed with me. Here she comes with our food."

"Here you go... Sheba was it. Can you follow me please." the maid asked still annoyed.

"Oh, okay." Sheba got out of her seat and followed.

[Anon]

Sheba was taken by the maid and was brought into the employee room. She later finds out (name) was waiting for her in there.

[Reader]

"Sheba what are you doing here. Aren't you guys suppose to be at the arcade." I quietly yelled. Why did she bring the others? I going to be laughed at in the group now, mostly by Solomon.

"Well, Solomon didn't want to go to the arcade because you weren't going. So I decided we should all come here instead." She said rubbing the back of her head.

''Okay, but you all have to leave once," I demanded.

"But." she pleaded.

"No buts, go." I send her out and she went to get everyone to leave. Except for Solomon he stayed. I grabbed my phone and text him to leave.

[Name]       [Solomon]

Solomon! Why are you still here? I got Sheba to make everyone leave.

I didn't want to leave so I stayed. By the way, can I get some water?

No, you have to leave.

I want some water.

Fine.

I got out of the employee room and brought him some water. He stared at me if I did something wrong.

"What?" I asked.

"You look cute," he said.

"T-thanks. Now here's your water. Drink it quickly and leave." I demanded.

"Okay, but when does your shift end," he asked.

"Six, why?"

"I wanted to see if you're free to go to the arcade later. I could win you lots of prizes." he smiled.

"Okay, whatever drink your water and go." I quietly shouted. He drank his water and paid and left. But before that, he gave me a tender kiss on the cheeks and said "then it's a date. See you later."