" NO! No I am not going back. The day I decide to move on you guys also decide to take me to the place where it all started. My not going "

"Look this is for you. We don't need all your shut everybody out thing anymore. We want our old Trisha back. The same girl who used to crack some lame joke. The one who is used be our friend and not some cold-hearted bitch okay. Now is this too much to ask for huh??" Aditya said to me in a demanding tone.

"Please trust me on this Trisha for ones please". Rahul said while taking my hands un his hands giving a slight squeeze.

What on earth this guys are planning on? Why this  awful idea is best for me? I decided to give up before my head would explode.

" okay I will go. But if anything bad happens that's on you guys" I said and walked towards the car.

We were all back in car. It was pin drop silence no one was saying anything. I was mentally preparing for the worst that was coming for me. The car came to halt. I looked outside we were outside my house. The same house. It looked the same. No one would have guessed what had happened in this house. I took a long breathe and stepped out of the car. I was fidgeting with my shirt still thinking weather to go in or not. Aarushi hold my hand and gave me assured look. With that we went inside. Everything was as it was before. If someone outsider would have come, they would have said it's a beautiful home. For me it was no more my home. The feeling of happiness, feeling of comfort and the feeling of being safe was gone. It was now just a house built with rocks. It was like a body without a soul.

"Okay we are here now what you guys want me to do" I said to all three of them

They were looking at me with sadness in their eyes. I tried to avoid the look. Rahul was the one who broke the silence.

" Okay just go inside and say whatever you want to say. Just remove all the stuff which you have kept burring down in your chest. Remove the burden. Only then you will feel good . It's time for you to say goodbye Trisha. It's time for you to move on"

" What!! you want me to do what?? No way I am doing that. About moving on thing I did moved on I mean I am trying to. Well the good-bye thing I would have said all that in our house too. Then why bring me here?" I said with confusion

"You need closure Trisha. You need to cry. I know you haven't cried since that awful day. Get it off your body" Aarushi said sternly.

That's when it all dawn on me. Yes haven't cried since that awful day. I haven't spoken anything to anyone about that thing. Maybe they all are right. Maybe I should.

" But how?" I ask

"Just go into your room and you will know. If you want, I can stay with you" Aarushi said to me

" No, I need to be alone" I said and started walking towards my room.

With each step I took on staircase every memory of me, of us my family came flooding to me. Instead of going in my room I opened the door of my parents' room. It was the same but still something was missing. I sat on the corner of the bed. That's when I realized I was crying. Yes, I was crying finally. I stood up touched everything in the room. All the memories be it the little fights, laughs, or small conference meetings on little things, my childhood all came flooding to me. Small sobs were escaping my mouth. I tried hard to control it but failed miserably. I found our family photos album I took it and sat on the bed. Seeing our happy faces made me cry even more.

The last thing I remember being in that room was clutching the photo album and drifting off to sleep. After a while I felt someone's hand caressing my hairs. I wish it was my mom who would wake me up from this horrible dream. I looked up it was Aarushi. I hugged her tight and started to cry again. She just stayed there still holding me in her arms. I don't know how much time we stayed there. When I looked outside it was already starting to get dark.

"what time it is?"

She told me it was 6 in the evening. Oh MY God it was 6 pm we came in the morning at 10 ish or something. They were right. I was feeling better. Felt like thousand pound of weight was lifted from my shoulder. It felt good after crying. We went downstairs Aditya was sitting on the sofa with head in his hands. Rahul was pacing in the living room. There was some kind of tension on their face. When they both saw me they immediately ran towards me and hugged me.

"I am fine more than fine. I am feeling good. Maybe you were all right. This is what I needed. I needed a closure. Now I'm feeling good. Thank you so much"

The hug was broke by my stomach making grumbling sound and we all started to laugh. We had our dinner at Aditya's house. Even his parents were happy about my decision. After a blissful dinner we left to Mumbai. We were in the car ,this time I sat in front seat. As usual we were listening to songs. I started to hum to one of the song that was playing. All three of them had a shocking expressions. I  gave them a soft smile and continued humming.

I really felt good like really really good.