"Bahadur, you can take day off too. Go and relax. It's been a very busy morning for you. Don't worry about lunch we will order. And, don't make dinner, we are eating out," said Anikaa and winked at Rachel. Rachel was suddenly very confused to see what has amused Anikaa. She shook her head in confusion and slumped on the couch. She opened her tablet and began reading the emails but in few seconds her eyelids dropped.

Anikaa was busy working on her laptop when she heard soft snoring. She looked up and saw Rachel's slumped figure on the couch.

"Sleeping beauty," smirked Anikaa.

Rachel woke up at 2 pm to cheesy smell of pizza that filled her nostrils- "my favourite pizza- Cheese Margherita," she muttered.

"Shit....How long have I been sleeping?" she winced as she got up straightening her dress.

She noticed Bahadur carrying six large boxes of pizza, his face covered up from the pile. She was about to question when it dawned that the other four boxes were for servants and security. She looked round and saw Anikaa sitting on the lounge sofa, still working on her laptop. That woman could work 24 hours a day, she thought, looking at Anikaa.

Both Anikaa and Rachel were brought of their reverie when Bahadur politely called for lunch.

"Mam, pizza is here," said Bahadur in a low voice.

"Yup, I'm coming," said Anikaa switching off her laptop.

"Ah...you are awake, Miss Sleeping Beauty," teased Anikaa.

Rachel smiled embarrassingly and took her seat on the dining table. She glanced at Anikaa who was sitting opposite to her. She was suddenly feeling void and was missing everyone. How she had grown attached to everyone. Working with Anikaa gave her the perfect family, she always wanted. Her own parents were very conservative who forced her to marry at an age of 17. The time with them was not a pleasant memory for her. The feeling was mutual between them. Her family never missed her as they had five sons to accommodate their love and wishes. Landing a job in Anikaa's firm gave her everything she desired in life- shelter, comfort, security, friendship and the much needed love of the family.

"Rachel, why don't you catch next morning flight to Canada?" asked Anikaa.

Rachel was startled by Anikaa's statement. She knew that she was a good observer, but she was definitely flushed by her own reading. She never expected that from her.

"I...I...I was just....," stuttered Rachel.

"What's wrong with you Rachel? Where is your spark gone? It's not the first time that we have stayed away from our family for work. Why are you behaving as a love sick puppy?" said Anikaa as she began digging in her steamy pizza.

Rachel was overwhelmed and angry at the same time. Overwhelmed because she related her to her family and angry because she just called her 'love sick puppy'.

"I am not love sick or something...I was just missing everyone," she said, slicing her pizza while all the cheese was flowing in her plate.

"Aren't you missing them?" asked Rachel.

"I do Rachel, but I have work," said Anikaa impassively.

"And, if you keep on behaving like this I am not taking you to dinner tonight," mocked Anikaa as if reprimanding a child.

Rachel flinched for a moment and then grinned from ear to ear. Anikaa always knew how to pull her out of sloppy moods. Next few minutes, they gossiped like school girls and ate their full-sized pizzas. They both were hungry and cheese was definitely their favourite.