"Well, Rachel I don't remember lot of names. That's why I never scored in history papers," said Anikaa chuckling.

On their way home, it started drizzling again. Black clouds covered the sky once again. Rachel looked up in the sky and sighed.

"Not again. I think the clouds are darker than before," said Rachel uneasily.

"Don't worry, we will reach home in half an hour," said Anikaa calmly.

It was as if the clouds had taken the wrong cue and they thundered dramatically. Rachel involuntarily hugged Anikaa from the back shaking nervously. It was so much that Rachel could take- riding scooty in cold, mountainous rain with dark clouds hovering on their head.

"Rachel, please don't squeeze my waist so tight, I am not able to drive," said Anikaa.

Rachel nervously placed her hands on Anikaa's thighs and was stunned. Anikaa's skin was freezing; her hands were apparently warmer than Anikaa's thighs.

"God! You're freezing. Why did you choose scooty in this weather?" asked Rachel shivering.

"Rachel, I feel free when I drive scooty. It is open, no restrictions, it sets me free and liberate my thoughts," said Anikaa truthfully.

"Yes, but the weather. You could have come in car or least change your clothes," said Rachel.

"Then, we wouldn't have come. All the commotion would have woken up mom and Gul, and they would never allow us to go," said Anikaa brazenly.

"You will definitely get into a row," chuckled Rachel.

"Then we will bow to avoid the row," said Anikaa chuckling.

They reached Shireen villa within half an hour which was all lighted up and was looking majestic. Rachel gaped in awe of the magnificence of the villa. She never imagined in her life to live in such a magnificient place. The driveway was looking grand with palm trees on both the sides decorated with lights. One could see the open garden from the driveway which was sparsely lighted at regular intervals. Bahadur was standing out on stairs of the main door as if he had been reprimanded. His eyes shone bright when he saw Anikaa and rushed towards them.

"Good evening mam," he grinned.

Anikaa nodded and went inside putting on her slippers, followed by Rachel.

"Mom, you need to be strict with her. You never say her anything. See, how reckless she is," asserted Prashant when Anikaa and Rachel entered the living room which was crowded with concerned Shireen & Gul, relaxed Rustom – Ramnik, furious Prashant and surprisingly annoyed Nishant.

"Hey everyone, howdy," said Anikaa grinning all over her face.

"What do you think? We have been crazily waiting, going nuts for last two hours for you guys. You didn't inform and hell your phone was not getting connected in this horrendous weather. And, now you are walking in casually with hands in your pockets and saying howdy," hissed Prashant.

Before Anikaa could reply, Shireen got up, walked to Anikaa and took her palm in her hands.

"You are freezing. Go change or you will catch cold now. You too, Rachel. We will talk later," said Shireen calmly.

Prashant shook his head disbelievingly. No more questions were asked. Nishant, quietly watching from a distance was surprised to see Shireen's reaction. Her mother, Malvika would have called all his friends, relatives, clients and it would have been in next day's newspapers- "Nishant Kapoor missing from his own house on his own bike with his one and only secretary". Shireen must give an earful to Anikaa. Reckless girl! thought Nishant.