Within five minutes, Bahadur brought the scooty with the headlights on. Karthav, one of the house helpers rushed in with transparent rain coats and two wellington boots- green and red. Bahadur handed the scooty to Anikaa briefing about petrol. She checked the brakes and stuffed her transparent bag with Rachel's mobile in the carrier compartment.

"Looks good, Bahadur. If someone asks about us, tell them we will be back soon," said Anikaa cladding herself with the raincoat and fastening her green boots. She was quite a sight in the raincoat with shorts that hugged her well- toned legs.

"Ready?" asked Anikaa looking at Rachel who was buttoning her rain coat. No, said Rachel in a low voice but nodded.

Anikaa started scooty and Rachel sat astride on the backseat mumbling a short prayer. Let's go!

As they came out from the gates of the villa, crisp cold air bearing tiny drops of water smacked their faces. Rachel was beginning to feel cold. She looked in the rear view mirror to check Anikaa's expressions which were blank and evasive. Her eyes were set on the road with controlled speed, one hand on the brakes and one on accelerator. Rachel had worked for Anikaa for almost two years. She was well aware of her bosses' inscrutable behaviour and punctilious demands. But, everyday she learned something new from her and about her. She often contemplated whether she knows Anikaa or not- the real girl behind the poised, controlled, independent figure. She was knocked out of her train of thoughts when Anikaa applied brakes and she jerked forward.

"Are you alright? I have asked you the road name twice now," said Anikaa looking in the rear view mirror.

"Sorry. Oh yes, it says Tondi Point road," said Rachel hastily.

"Alright that is the nearest one. We will go there first and if the weather behaves, we will visit the next two," said Anikaa.

Anikaa reached Tondi tea gardens in half an hour where Mr. Chathresh Devaraya Elavarasan (C.D.E) was waiting for them. He saw them and waved his umbrella vigorously to grab their attention. He was carrying a black shoulder bag and holding an umbrella over his raincoat. Anikaa noticed his broad grin which showed his white teeth appearing to be more visible than the rest of him in his black raincoat.

"Welcome mam, very good evening to you. I thought you will not come today," said C.D.E in his Southern accent.

"I will get you the best deals in less time mam, I will make it very easy," he added.

"Take your time, don't make it easy; make it worth," said Anikaa solemnly.

It took few seconds to C.D.E to realise what she meant. And, then he fervently shook his head saying- "Of course mam, without a doubt." Anikaa and Rachel followed C.D.E to look at the tea garden which was named- Sugunmulai Tea Estate. C.D.E gave the relevant details about the land which Anikaa matched with her research. They discussed few points and then left for the other garden- Kondiparru tea estate. They finished visiting three estates in next two hours as rain had stopped and the roads were clear.

"Alright, Mr. Chathresh. Rachel will tell you about my decision by next Friday," said Anikaa.

"Sure mam. But, just a small correction mam, my name is Elavarasan, Chathresh is my grandfather's name," said C.D.E hesitatingly.

Anikaa blinked trying to comprehend his name.

"Oh, yes of course. Sorry Mr. Elavursun...is it or...Am I still mispronouncing it?" she asked.

For next two minutes, C.D.E taught Anikaa to pronounce his name while, Rachel enjoyed the show.

"So, you now know his name," asked Rachel as they drove towards home.