thirteen

"Hey jeno, I want hamburger and cola." Jaemin said with a smile while facing his phone

"Okay then..."

Jaemin nodded, still browsing his phone. He's happy to know that the swimming try out will be on Tuesday and he'll join— hoping that he would pass.

"Here's your food, sir." Jeno placed the tray on the table, pretending to be a waiter. "What's with your smile, bro?" as he took a bite from nana's burger

"hEY THAT'S MINE!" and snatched his own food

Jeno chuckled and starting to eat his fries.

"So I was saying, the try out in swimming will start on tuesday. Are you interested to join?"

"Nah"

"Basketball?"

"There is?"

"Yes. Jeno ah, don't use your powers when you're trying to apply in that sport. Refain from using your power, got it?" The latter said while pointing his index finger at Jeno.

"Of course, I don't cheat. Infact, I kinda losing my powers this time and I don't know why" he slightly smiled

"Maybe you over-used it lately?"

"Maybe."

"Anyway, what did Mr. Lee and You talked about yesterday?"

"Uh.. Nothing. Just some academics stuffs."

I'm sorry, I can't tell you the truth for now.

"Oh, reall—” his phone suddenly rang and it's renjun, calling.

"What do you want, bitcH?"

"hEY I HEARD THAT BOTH OF YOU WENT OUTSIDE AND HOW DARE YOU TO NOT INFORM THIS SOFT LONJWIN?!!"

Jeno chuckled because he can hear renjun's complain. Such a child.

"Can you calm your ass? You were asleep that's why we didn't tell this to you."

"NO EXPLANATIONS!! JUST—"

"bye"

Call ended — 04:09 pm ¦ Injunieee

"I'm sorry about that, he's really that loud but yukhei hyung is loudest hehege" he chuckles as he finished his burger

They finished eating at the fast food and they're now on their way to the popular namsan tower.

"They said Namsan Tower is so beautiful when it's night." Jeno said while his hands are on his pocket

"It really is"

Jaemin caught the small boutique where you can find specs. They immediately went inside and try different specs.

"Hey Jeno, this is suits you."

Jeno turned back, meeting Jaemin's face.

Insert KDrama's idkwhattocall song when ur realizing your partner's beautiful or handsome face— jk.

Jaemin startled, looking straight at Jeno's cute eyes.

"The what?" jeno said and gives jaemin's back to his senses

"T-this..." the thin, silver and round lenses made Jeno's face even that perfect.

He checked it on the mirror and smiled. Jaemin has a good taste.

"I'll buy this" he went straight at the counter and pay for the item.

Jaemin putted his hand on his chest and trying to relax.

I know I'm gay but damn... this is not right.

"Jaemin let's go? We should be early!!!" jeno said, still wearing the specs.

"O-okay sure.."

I'm sorry for the late update kwnfnan