eighth

Jaemin is laying on his bed while his eyes are closed. Renjun, his roommate is helping Jaemin to wake up by rubbing the towel on his face.

Jaemin finally got into his senses and opened his eyes. He saw Renjun's worried face. Jaemin hold the latter's wrist for him to stop what he's doing awhile ago, he smiled.

"W-what are you doing?" said Renjun and look at his wrist holding by a Nana.

Jaemin chuckled "Ahhh... That was a great but weird dream." he sat on his bed and yawned

Renjun asked confusedly "What dream are you talking about?"

"Oh oh! Remember my diary? That thing transformed into a real human!" Jaemin laughed

"Hello? You're talking about me?" a man holding a cup of tea entered the room.

Jaemin widened his eyes and immediately hide on Renjun's back "W-WHAT?! YOU'RE REAL?!?!"

Renjun laughed and sighed. "Ofcourse he is."

"Yes" the boy was known as Jeno placed the tea on the table "I am one hundred percent real." he genuinely smiles, same as his eyes. "In case you forgot, I'm Jeno!"

"Renjun, please tell me that I ain't losing my mind again!!" Jaemin said as he keeps on shaking Renjun's body.

"Just calm, nana. Let me investigate why that creature is here."

"Creature? Am I not welcome here?" Jeno said as he frowns "Well I guess I have to leave..." he stood up as he was about to reach the door knob, the two boys visited by their conscience.

"NO" said them and pulled Jeno

"And now both of you are not letting me to go?"

"Tss such a brat" Renjun mumbled

“I TOLD YOU THAT I'M NOT A BAD CREATURE!” said Jeno, shouting at the boys.

Good thing that Taeyong isn't here today same as Lucas and Jaehyun.

Taeyong and Jaehyun went to the mall to buy a new refrigerator because the tall man broke it, they won't go home tonight because Johnny invited them to go in his house and drink some aPpLe jUicE. Lucas, also known as tHe tALl MaN went to the school and after that he'll find a job that will suit on his age.

"Just stfu, jeno" Jaemin said while looking at the computer

Neoogle: Why the f this creature is here?.. |

Image   Web   Video  News

try to search: small creature, teddy bear jelly, creation....

"I found nothing" Renjun spoke up

"You found nothing because the caption isn't appropriate" Jaemin faced palm because of the latter's stupidity "Anyways, I think we really can't search it but what's your really purpose in our world?"

"I just remembered that you wished to have a literal human diary and our master commanded me to come here so..." Jeno took a sip of the drink "And I know everything about you and also what's on your mind."

"An angel?" Renjun asked while his jaw was dropped

"Err... I... I don't know." Jeno replied

"Enough enough. We will find out that soon, alright? let's sleep now." Jaemin said as he yawned

"Alright" Jeno turned off the lights and lay on the spare bed.

I'm sorry for the super late update( and also lame) !!!! aaAAaaA school is v stressful. I'll make sure that I'll flood you with updates after I finished this shitez.

ps. I want to write a ChenSung fanfic ><

pps. I DO ALSO WANT TO THANK Y'ALL FOR 516 READS!!!! WOWKWKWKWN I LOVE YOU! I'M REALLY THANKFUL DESPITE OF THOSE LAME AND LATE UPDATES Y'ALL STILL STICKING ON THE STORY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! YOUR BIAS LOVES U. 💚💚

 💚💚