twelfth

Renjun went to his locker and putting all his books inside of it. While putting his things, jeno immediately slipped on his brain and asking those questions full of "will be okay?".

He let his heavy sigh out and closed his locker.

"Hey? I thought you were with Jeno?" he faced Jaemin who's holding a book.

"Mister Lee Seungri need to talk to him and I don't know what's the reason." he answered and carry Jaemin's book while the latter is opening his locker.

"Is that so?" he putted the books inside of it "Okay then, let's wait him at the main gate."

"Are you hungry?" Renjun asked and smiled

"Uh.. kinda?"

"Let's eat first, alright?" he said and put his left hand on jaemin's shoulder.

-

Jeno went out early to go to the rooftop. He might have a bad feeling about this guy but he do also have a gut that he'll tell something important.

"Lee Jeno." the man said, facing jeno.

"Yes. What do you want?" his hands are inside of his pocket and looking straight at the man.

"Jeno, I know you're also like me."

"What?"

"You came from that world, don't you?" seungri said and leaned on the wall "And by that world? It means from that book. What did you do? Why you're here?"

Jeno's shoulders went down "I-i.. I don't know why I'm here..." he put his palm on his forehead "The only thing that I can remember is, I was lying on Jaemin's bed.. I-I know where I came from but I don't know the reason why I'm here."

the man smirked and crossed his arms "Maybe you broke the two main praecepta."

"What's that?"

"You're too innocent, jeno. That's why I'm curious why you're here. The two main praecepta are don't ever fall in love to your person and you should do your task daily. Angels like us need to be good and be a role models to humans but it seems like we didn't achieved that." He got one cigarette from his pocket and light it without using a lighter. "Or maybe there's really a reason"

"What? An angel? But I'm not an angel, I came from that diary and I don't have any feelings for Jaemin-"

"Shush, boy. You are an angel. You're supervising Jaemin since he was a kid."

His jaw drop and fell into the ground. Why I don't know about this? Is this really myself?

"You're just thinking that you came from that diary because you know jaemin very well and infact, you're his guardian angel also known as diary."

"I.. I can't understand this."

"In a simple explanation, remember jaemin when he wrote in his diary and said he felt so happy because renjun and him went to see cherry blossoms? You were there, but you're not aware." he said and let the smoke out of his mouth while looking at the sky. "You were and will be his angel- unconsciously."

Jeno felt something heavy on his heart, his face was tinted into a sad pallette. "Why am I here if I'm his guardian angel?"

"It's for you to find out" the man smiled and clicked his fingers, causing him to fade away.

"Yes.. I'm Jaemin's virtual diary and also his guardian angel."

- 💚 -

HAPPY 1K READSSSS!!!!! 👏👏👏

+ I planned to publish this part when I got 1k reads but then I remembered NCT 127's second anniversary so I just went in (?) and publish this. I know this getting boring and boring but wkskdjai the main plot is coming.

+ THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE 1.1K READS!!! ILYSM!! 💚💚

1K READS!!! ILYSM!! 💚💚