fourth

slow updates bcs school is fast approaching uwu

-

"I SAID WAKE UP!!!!" tired, poor, hard-working old man throws the pillow at the Renjun and Jaemin. He really need to shout before he activate his TY Track side. Consecutively letting his words out, rapping like a professional rapper a.k.a mother.

The younger startled and looks at Taeyong with a curious face, he immediately realized the scene and shaking Jaemin to wake up.

Taeyong put his hands on his waist with a "wash-yourselves" look. "Oh, finally."

"T-taeyong hyung you don't need to shout like tha-" Jaemin, the innocent one, opened his eyes and looks at the older. He immediately cutted his own words when he saw Taeyong's face. "Goodness gracious- you're giving me a heart attack." he putted his hand on his chest and breathing like he ran for about 5 minutes.

"Mister Na Jaemin, can you look what's the time now?" tapping his feet rhythmically while looking at the child.

He turned back to get his phone from the cabinet and he was about to drop his eyes when he saw the time. "WHAT THE HELL IT'S 8:01 am?! WE'RE NOW LATE IN OUR FIRST SUBJECT!" Jaemin, the panicked gay, shaking Renjun's arm and get off from the bed, trying to catch the time.

The latter smiled as he scratches his nape "Chill. It's Saturday, remember?" said Renjun as he stretches his arms sideward and moving his head in a circulation way.

Nana almost dropped his school uniform as well as his jaw. He's so stupid that he even looked at his phone yet he didn't notice the day.
He putted his school uniform back at its closet and lay on the bed again "I guess... I need to continue my sleep then.." he said, yawning.

"Nah-uh?" his roommate kicked his stomach lightly "We're helping Jaehyun hyung to clean the house." he said while kicking Jaemin

"Oh, right." the latter short reply as he sighed

-

"Goodmorning hoes" pretty, has a bunny teeth, light-browned hair, has an uwu appeal even though he's saying some random shits; greeted the children while making their way to the dining area.

"Goodmorning too and why you're here?" renjun strictly asked the older with a "you-can't-mess-with-me" tone.

the older laugh cutely and shove his hair "because my Lucas said that I should stay here for awhile uwu" he seem so inlove with that giant.

"A while? Like, for how long?"

"I'm heading back to my dorm right now but I saw you guys that's why I greeted you."

"Stay safe, hyung." Renjun said and continues going to the dinning room to have a breakfast with Jaemin. Same goes to Jungwoo, heading to the back door and thanking Jaehyun for letting him stay for awhile.